I'm level 37 now and these are my findings/remarks

[*]After you have succesfully crafted your villager's favourite furniture, he/she will give you 1.000 Bells, a request and a call ticket and their experience will grow by 10

Villager?s favourite furniture? Does that mean the villagers in your campsite have a favourite furniture that you could craft?
Or do you mean when a villager is camping in an area then you could craft the furniture that they want in order for you to invite them to your campsite?

Villager’s favourite furniture? Does that mean the villagers in your campsite have a favourite furniture that you could craft?
Or do you mean when a villager is camping in an area then you could craft the furniture that they want in order for you to invite them to your campsite?

After they reach level 10 they request a unique piece of furniture. When you look at them in your contacts it's the third "reward", for example Apollo's is the electric bass.

After they reach level 10 they request a unique piece of furniture. When you look at them in your contacts it's the third "reward", for example Apollo's is the electric bass.
Oh, really?
Thanks for explaining, now I’ve gotta level my villagers up to level 10. And that’s gonna be hard, because I’m busy because of work and my highest villager is Level 7 or 8, haha.

Someone I know noticed last night that the material given is sorted by animal type! If you check the chart, it's true. So I imagine that as more villagers are added it'll be easier to focus on specific resources (hello, preserves).

I just hit level 37 this morning and was slightly disappointed to find out that you unlock nothing at this level up (except for bells and tickets - no more furniture or villagers, though). Is it even worth leveling up any more? Before the inevitable update that adds new villagers and furniture, I mean.

I just hit level 37 this morning and was slightly disappointed to find out that you unlock nothing at this level up (except for bells and tickets - no more furniture or villagers, though). Is it even worth leveling up any more? Before the inevitable update that adds new villagers and furniture, I mean.

There's no reason not too-- since you level up at the same speed it won't hurt you to do so. I think it's worth continuing to level up the 40 animals unlocked so far, to be ready when the next set is added in.

Back