White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
conclusion-m2eyg.png

Our special Friday the 13th and Halloween 2017 event, The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt, has now ended! Hopefully you were able to earn a lot of bells to purchase some candy collectibles with! Most of all, we hope you had a fun time participating in this year's six different stages! Let us know what you thought of them.

Special thanks to the staff who helped make this event possible!
Event hosts: Jeremy, Justin, Tom, Laudine, Oblivia
Story writing: Tina, Oblivia, Jeremy
Graphics: Laudine
Bell distribution: Tina, Laudine, Jeremy, Oblivia
Shop restocking: Justin, Oblivia, Jeremy
Staff favorite and contest nomination voting: Tina, Justin, Laudine, Thunder, Oblivia, Jeremy, Tom, Jake

path1-npfnj.png
Event host: Jeremy. Story writer: Jeremy and Oblivia.

The five voted staff favorites have earned a pink candy! Congratulations to our favorite Wix photoshoppers...

Contest host: Justin. Story writer: Tina.

All nominated pumpkins will receive a pink candy (unless they are already getting one from another event). Congratulations to our favorite pumpkin carvings...

The community then chose their favorite entries, who were rewarded with even more bells for their supreme carving skills. Our top three pumpkin carvers were...

First Place: Jeannine!
3.png

Second Place: Frostbite2002!
4.png

Third Place: King Dorado!
5.png

path3-g24gj.png
Event host: Tom. Story writer: Tina.

The five staff favorite hand ghosts earned their creator a pink candy. Congratulations to our favorite hand-tracing ghost designers...

Event host: Laudine. Story writer: Tina.

The staff's favorite Kracko line art drawings also won a pink candy. Congratulations to our favorite Kracko line art drawers...

Poll host: Justin. Story writer: Tina.

164 people voted for their favorite pumpkin. As promised, one would be selected at random to win a pink candy. Congratulations to...

candy-pink.png

Cherub!

path6-fh4efg.png
Puzzle host: Oblivia. Story writer and puzzle creator: Oblivia. (Safe Passage story writer: Tina.)

Just like last year, we ended the event with a lovely puzzle for you to all solve. Feel free to direct your frustrations at our puzzle master, Oblivia! To solve this puzzle, you had to figure out the word that describes each phrase. The number refers to the number of the letter in the word. Together, the thirteen letters make up the password:

1. jaCk
2. saturdAy
3. laudiNe
4. Collectibles
5. information dEsk
6. obLivia
7. expand your music tasteS
8. tinA
9. aniMal crossing new leaf
10. tbt mafia queue tHread 2.0
11. contact the stAff
12. tImmy nook
13. MereNgue

If you weren't able to solve it on time but would still like to read the concluding store, the board has now been opened for everyone to enter!

The first person to solve the puzzle earned both the pink candy collectible, as well as the extremely rare dark candy collectible. Congratulations to solving it without any hints and before anyone else...

candy-pink.png
candy-black.png

King Dorado!

32 travelers solved the puzzle and found the path out of the Woods. We held a raffle to give out a pink candy to one of you! Congratulations to...
candy-pink.png

Vizionari!

And to everyone else, including those of you who may have struggled with the puzzle or didn't win any staff favorites, we still want to thank you for participating and hope to see you all at our future TBT events!

congrats to all the winners!

and thanks again to staff for a really fun event!

Thanks to participating everyone! Jack's Spooky Shack is now closed in the Shop... and as requested by many, the Jack collectible is no longer unique so you can own more than one in your inventory.

Oh morning everyone
I really liked that event, especially the variety of challenges :D.
I am now going to direct my frustrations at Oblivia.
Thanks you to all the staff!

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who won! I'm glad I was able to participate in most of the events, wish I had come on to figure out the puzzle before it was over with!

Congrats to the winners.

Yeah, that puzzle is hard. So where's my 20k TBT lawsuit?

By the way, the TBT-funded lawsuit is a joke. I always talk about them when they get hard.

Yall home of phobes will never experience love like Wix and Kracko's

Do we have an ETA of how long the Woods will be open?

oml I literally just took a break from studying and received a VM from King Dorado congratulating me and..... ??? ;;;; v;;; (I'm in great shock right now since the first path was the only path I was able to participate in so aaaaa thank you so much!! <3)

Congrats to the others winners too, and a warm thanks to the staff for another successful spooky event!!
(Curse that puzzle, I could spell the word "cancel" out but I was stumped with numbers 9 - 12. :'( )

lmao now i feel kinda dumb for not getting on how to get the last part of the 6th one .. i mean i kinda figured it'd be cancel something but i didn't connect them together lool.

also aw no staff fave again but alas grats to everyone!

Congrats to all the winners! :)
Thanks to everyone who hosted this awesome event

ya i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel disappointed rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

spent so long on my entry and almost the same winners get chosen for art every time so w/e

FYI I had really bad diarrhoea for the majority of this event which is why I didn't do much. don't judge me ok

spent so long on my entry and almost the same winners get chosen for art every time so w/e

same, i get they can be creative, but yeah almost the same people everytime, justmy thought no offense against anyone lol

i liked it though so yeah naw sweating

ya i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel disappointed rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly thought yours would be one of the winners because of how cool it was. I'm sure it's disappointing for you. :/

I wasn't even close to the puzzle... I was trying to use Animal Crossing for all the clues instead of TBT (was thinking Gracie for 3, Katrina for 6, etc), and I kept thinking Wix for 4, should have realized it wasn't right when I couldn't figure out who the pixie or some of the other things were.

Although I did think of both Cancel and Samhain for words in the password, I just never found them in the selection of letters I got so I didn't bother trying to use them.

eyy grats to everyone !!
sad I missed out on an orange candy again D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back