• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Elusive 2001 Vesta Plushie

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
So I'm looking to find this doll here
32A2F59E-28E9-48BA-BEB0-5D28B433422A-6089-000017EED16D7514.jpg
But I have no idea where to find it. I've looked all over the internet and nada. If ANYONE can find this ANYWHERE please let me know asap! Thank you!

Wooow, that one is really cute, love dem sheep. Actually tried looking around with no luck, must be heck rare one. Even tries a bunch of Japanese sites but nah :/ Good luck though!

Looks like one of those super rare plushies, which are hard to find, especially because there are so old
and will certainly no longer be sold regularly somewhere. There are also other plushies of villagers such
as Whitney or Stitches which are rare.

I would maybe try to search on eBay, sometimes you find there sellers from Japan which have rare Animal
Crossing plushies in the offer. But keep in mind that since these plushies are rare, that they could have a
expensive price (finding such a plushie for about 10-20$ is literally impossible, at least I never saw one
selling them for a cheap price). Good luck!

Looks like one of those super rare plushies, which are hard to find, especially because there are so old
and will certainly no longer be sold regularly somewhere. There are also other plushies of villagers such
as Whitney or Stitches which are rare.

I would maybe try to search on eBay, sometimes you find there sellers from Japan which have rare Animal
Crossing plushies in the offer. But keep in mind that since these plushies are rare, that they could have a
expensive price (finding such a plushie for about 10-20$ is literally impossible, at least I never saw one
selling them for a cheap price). Good luck!

I've actually checked all the pages of 'Animal crossing' search on ebay so I get what you mean.
Prepared to drop like $100-200 on this if I have to, maybe more. Just kinda depends. Thanks for the luck!

Back