• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The bandage accessory

ravenblue

Bells
I often have my mayors wear this, but today was the first time one of the villagers commented on it. Harry asked if it hurt and then told me to take some medicine and get some rest. I'd only just loaded the game so it wasn't the "you look tired blah blah blah" speech and it wasn't the horrified bee sting reaction either. I thought it was so cute that Harry would show concern over it. One more reason I love this game. :)

Villagers being concerned about your bandage is the cutest thing! Punchy was so worried about me, he started crying... what a sweetheart :,)

And now Drake! (Sorry for the crappy quality - I have no way to upload from my ds, but you get the idea) IMG_6720.jpg

awww that's cute. I used to get comments all the time on my wearing shades at night, or having an umbrella out when it wasn't raining. Lol That was before I changed my outfit and stopped using my umbrella cuz summer ended

Back