• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Red Carnations

hi! i have an unwanted card screen (in your wl) in exchange, for 4 red carnations? - i dont mind adding igb! also, do you mind if its refurbished to black? :p

Last edited:
hi! i have an unwanted card screen (in your wl) in exchange, for 4 red carnations? - i dont mind adding igb! also, do you mind if its refurbished to black? :p

that's fine! though could you mind adding some igb for the extra flowers, since i'm only trading 1-2 per item? :)
go ahead and open your gates and i'll bring the flowers over.

of course! let me just add your fc and will open my gates ^^

May I buy the Blue Violets that you have left?

sure. i don't have many left and i have a previous poster also interested in some, so is around 8 of them okay?
how would you like to pay for those?

Last edited:
Yes! I was planning on checking if there was still something left on your wishlist, if not, traditional IGB would be okay?

I have the tranquil bridge, snack machine, and popcorn machine. Is that sufficient?

My gate is opened!
I accidentally bought two popcorn machines!
Can you take them both?

Back