• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forgotten villagers?

Have to say, Gabi. I don?t see a lot of love for her at all, she is a beauty though

FLO FLO FLO FLO FLO FLO FLO FLO FLO
and also Tammy. I own both of them and they're so sweet!
Also, Monique. I've never had her but she's kind of pretty.

Hugh was my best friend in WW. I understand he might be a bit basic to some people since he's a lazy pig, but I like his simplicity and he's got a cute design :0

Chops is,, very interesting. I've never heard of or seen him until I was looking at the list of all ac villagers. But come on, a pig with a moustache and eerily handsome face? Who doesn't want such a peculiar resident even if it's temporary.

I've always had a soft spot for Aziz - yellow jock lion with a blue mane. He didn't make it past the Gamecube games but he was my favourite in town! He built his house next to the waterfall on the lower level and I hung out with him there a lot. He was great.

Bianca! She's so cute and I don't know why she's not more popular. Definitely the cutest tiger out there.

All the anteaters are pretty despised here, but they're my favorites, especially Antonio, Anabelle, and Snooty. Tipper the cow, Peewee the gorilla, and Dora the mouse were three of my best friends in Wild World, but no one likes cows and gorillas, because they're not very cutesy. (Not sure why the mice are so hated, though . . . I would have thought they'd fit the cute/pastel vibe pretty well?) As someone else pointed out, Benjamin is the unpopular dog, which has always seemed strange to me, since all the dogs seem about equally cute/realistic from my POV.

Boomer! he's an adorable penguin with a pilot hat and love for food! and he has the cutest dialogues, but for some reason he's always listed as one of the least popular villagers and no one ever has him ;;

Last edited:
Limberg is my favorite forgotten villager. The game picked the villagers for me.
It took awhile to get to know him and his sweet side came out. Limberg got me thru my dads heart surgery. He reminds me of my dad.

I love a lot of the forgotten villagers.

Well, I kinda have a soft spot for the AC koalas, so definitely Ozzie and Canberra in particular, both villagers I've had more than once and really enjoyed having both then and now. Then there's Rasher, really like him and probably going to have him in my second town if I ever develop it. Also a big fan of Cherry, definitely will be in my second town, and there's so many other great underrated villagers that are mostly forgotten

I forgot about this thread lol, im surprised it reached 4 pages

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yes, I think rasher is super underrated. I think he's pretty cute since I met him and designed a house for him in HHD, the only downside is that I already have a cranky villager so having another would drive me nuts.

also, Cobb??? people say he's weird and all that but I think he is super cool cause he gives off this mad scientist vibe. I want him in my town. maybe I should make a pig town oooooo

I think Camofrog is pretty forgotten about. He?s one of my favourite villagers, I think he?s adorable. There?s just something cute about a little, cranky frog

Last edited:
Kiki...she is the most realistic cat villager around and because of such she isn't as liked. Everyone fawns over the cutesy anime-esque cat villagers, but I feel Kiki is endearing by not being overtly cute like the rest.

My super buddy, Dozer. If he ever comes back in amiibo card form, you can bet he's going to be joining my in one of the towns.

Back