Forgotten villagers?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
By forgotten, I don?t mean villagers that were in previous games and didn?t make it to New Leaf (rip Woolio, I never had you or WW but you look pretty cool). I?m talking about villagers you think are sooo underrated, or low tier. Like, villagers so unpopular not even the towns that are based on unpopular villagers want them.

btw if you decide to choose my beloved Samson and Portia please be gentle

I think Cherry the dog doesn't get the love that she deserves. She's not my favorite Uchi but she is still amazing :p

Uh, probably Shep, dunno what tier he is now, but I love that hippie doggo. Also Hazel <3

Puck is the most underrated villager in the entire animal crossing series. Nothing is cuter than a pink penguin wearing his own special hockey helmet and loves food. Have you seen his expression when he gets sad? it is the cutest thing ever!! He faces down to the ground and his helmet casts a shadow over his eyes emphasizing his depressedness, but in reality making him cuter than ever. And not only that but when he gets antsy and his little wing flippers and confused and too cute. Gah. Puck is so cute. Also his name..a hockey puck..too much..

Midge and Scoot. They've been around in my town since the GC days. They're not in my current town but most definitely underrated.

Puddles. She was my first 'best friend' when I started playing Animal Crossing.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about her.

Puck is the most underrated villager in the entire animal crossing series. Nothing is cuter than a pink penguin wearing his own special hockey helmet and loves food. Have you seen his expression when he gets sad? it is the cutest thing ever!! He faces down to the ground and his helmet casts a shadow over his eyes emphasizing his depressedness, but in reality making him cuter than ever. And not only that but when he gets antsy and his little wing flippers and confused and too cute. Gah. Puck is so cute. Also his name..a hockey puck..too much..

dbXsVJY.jpg

CP__llrVAAAK22Z.jpg
That's funny...Puck was the first villager I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.I've only seen him in one other town besides yours and mine.I like to give him hockey related catchphrases like "zamboni" and "goon".Claudia is another villager I don't see much of.I guess a pink and purple tiger is a bit too much for most people.

I had puddles in my town, and I generally loathe the frogs...she was no exception and got the boot pretty early on. *shrugs*

OLqt7jo.jpg
I have Puddles in my frog town and she's one of my favorite peppy villagers.None of the frogs seem to be all that popular....probably because a lot of them are a bit odd looking and it rubs off on the rest of them.

Eh I like Lily, Frobert and those moustache frogs, wart jr. is cool but that grumpy thing don't suit him at all lol. drift is cute too. some of them could have more fun homes though bc that asian exotic home is too common..

Hans is pretty underrated. I mean, I can understand that not everyone is a fan of gorillas, then
again the fact that he looks like a yeti is really cool and makes him unique. Margie also deserves
more love. She's cute and I thought that she would be a popular villager, especially because she
was in the Animal Crossing movie, so I was kinda surprised as I saw that she's a tier 6 villager.
Olaf is another villager who should be more popular. I had him a few times in my past towns and
he's pretty cool. Claude and Bitty are also two villagers I really like and where I think that they
deserves more attention.

Tucker! I have never seen him in ANY town, he's the best elephant out of them all imo.

eunice just moved into my cycling town and she's super cute! i don't understand why she's tier 6. the sheep are really underrated in general imo.

Antonio. He was in my first ever town and he's so funny and even though he's a jock, he's not as annoying (to me) as many of the jock villagers are. It's endearing when he calls you ladybro. (I know all jocks do, but he was the first I had so it felt special).

ALSO PHIL. Phil is a bro and everyone should love Phil. Especially his surprised face, it's funny as heck because he looks demonic lol

Gayle. I think she's adorable, and usually even in the towns with all the cute pink villagers she still gets left out. Honestly there are a lot of villagers I think that don't get the love they deserve.

Hans is underrated and Tucker surprisingly. I remember when I was looking at the new villagers before the game released and I saw Tucker and I just made him a goal. So glad he's in my town now~

Nobody ever talks about my beat up boy Rasher. He's misunderstood

I'd have to say Pate and Celia. I've had them both in my town for years and I plan to keep it that way lol, I definitely think they're underrated, especially Pate; I don't think I've ever met anyone else who liked her lol.

Back