Calling all expert Time Travelers, please...

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
I have been wanting to ask some TT questions for awhile...

I started my town in April of this year. As I was building I was thinking mainly about what bushes were blooming, and I was checking for a perfectly clear night, because I want to set my dream town between 2 and 3 am. I chose August 28. I haven't done much TT, only the grass regrowth trick, and I have never yet had a DA.

Finally, the questions:

1. Do I have to TT back to Aug 28 to set my dream town that day?

2. If I TT back to August 28 (the proper way, of course, which I understand) will the weather be what it was that day?

3. Will my town be the way it is today (or the day it is finally "finished," which will be soon)?

4. Also, do I have to actually upload my dream town between 2 and 3 am for my town to be set at that time?

Many thanks in advance for any and all help! And any extra things I should know about uploading a dream town. Can't find anything specific on the web...

You don't have any options when you upload your dream town. It's just a yes/no sort of thing. So when you upload a dream, your town will be uploaded in exactly the state that it is at that precise moment. Date, time, the state of your town, etc. So yes, you'll need to upload your dream town between 2 and 3 a.m. on August 28.

If you TT backwards, the game will count this as one day forwards. Your town isn't going to rewind or anything like that; you'll still have your villagers, furniture, PWPs, and whatever else you have now, unless you make a mistake in TTing and lose a villager or something.

I have no idea if the weather will be the same, though! I almost never TT backwards, so hopefully someone else can help you out there.

1. Do I have to TT back to Aug 28 to set my dream town that day?

yes, you will

2. If I TT back to August 28 (the proper way, of course, which I understand) will the weather be what it was that day?

yes, the weather will be identical (e.g; sunny / cloudy / snowy), but the sunset or sunrise will be totally random

3. Will my town be the way it is today (or the day it is finally "finished," which will be soon)?

as long as you save everything that you do, the save will be stored no matter what the date- if you build a pwp today, it will be there if you time travelled back 3 years

4. Also, do I have to actually upload my dream town between 2 and 3 am for my town to be set at that time?

your in game time has to be inbetween 2 and 3am, but not real life time

Back