• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ice cream cones

what type of cone

• Total voters

mitfy

court jester
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
when you have ice cream, what type of cone do you prefer? my order of preference is waffle cone, sugar cone, cake coke.

Cake cones remind me of my childhood, my mom would buy them for us all the time! it was so fun

Coldstone has the best waffle cones, they make them right there on the waffle press behind the counter and they have a slight taste of cinnamon too. dag now i want one

i didnt know there were different types of cones...... but i prefer using a bowl, cones are too sweet (... yes i know ice cream is sweet but ??? thats what i want to eat, not some sweet boring waffle bread) and often make me feel a bit sick.

I love using all besides the cake cone. I have no idea what it is. LOL

Waffle and sugar cones give my ice cream way more life than they should haha ^_^"

I love using all besides the cake cone. I have no idea what it is. LOL

cake cones are the short, softer/kind of airy cones that have a flat bottom. i think they're pretty good, especially when the melted ice cream gets into the little wafery part at the bottom and you're taking your last bites :D

What's a sugar cone? What's a cake cone? You're going to a very strange ice cream shop. I've only ever seen regular and chocolate-dipped cones.

I don't eat ice cream often, but I don't like cones. I'd rather use a bowl or be really lazy and eat it right out of the carton.

My favorite flavor is green tea, but I also like cherry vanilla, mint, and some brands of pumpkin

I prefer waffle cones, but I also like the cones from McDonalds or Dairy Queen. I never heard of a cake cone or sugar cone before...are they good?

If I'm sitting in, I prefer using a glass bowl. But usually if it's a takeaway option I'll always get the cone because I don't want to throw away extra garbage.. might as well eat the whole thing. My favourite will always be cake cones but I'll take waffle cones if I'm being fancy.

i guess a cake cone? i didn't know that's what they were actually called
waffle is definitely great, but i think i still would prefer the regular cone lol

for clarification:

waffle cone:
f13596d7-5056-b05e-bc3e623eafcd7353.jpg

sugar cone:
944647.jpg

cake cone:
455097.jpg

some of you guys might know these when you see them, since a "regular cone" might be one of these lmao.

I've never really been one to be interested in ice cream cones. A majority of the time while growing up, if I had ice cream, it was always in a bowl or a plastic container of some sort. I feel like I had an ice cream cone at least once as a young kid but I didn't eat the cone. I had one earlier in the year and apparently it was a cake cone. I thought it was alright, but I wasn't crazy about it.

But yeah, in general, if I'm going to have ice cream I'm going to prefer it in a bowl or other container. Especially because I'm a somewhat slow eater and I wouldn't want ice cream melting and dripping all over my hand. That said, I might try a waffle cone and sugar cone at least once just to see what they're like.

Last edited:
Back