• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lions Over All!

Who is the ultimate Lion?

• Lionel

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Rory

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Rex

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Leopold

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Elvis

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mott

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Bud

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
No animal is more grand! They crush any resistance, so enemies keep their distance. But which Lion is the best?

My vote goes to General Lionel!

Last edited:
i'm not really a fan of the larger villagers (lions and bears, mostly) but i like leopold's design the best i think. i'd want him in my town over the rest, probably.

Lionel! He's one of my two favourite villagers along with Melba. I can't imagine having a town without him!

9OqHuLe.jpg
Rex has been one of my favorites since the Gamecube days.I'm glad they brought him back for New Leaf.

Last edited:
There isn't a single lion that I like in this series. I feel like they're all pretty ugly tbh

He might be a little gruff & tough but Elvis is one of my all-time favorite villagers! Plus his room is both classy & cool! He was the first villager that warmed up to me in my first town and I can't imagine any subsequent towns without him ٩꒰ ?ᆺ`꒱۶

I wish more people would look past looks and give the "ugly" villagers a chance <3​

I had Leopold in my GC town, so he's always been my favorite. I'm glad he's smug now though.

This is actually a pretty tough call, because I like a few of the lions about equally. I'm a big fan of Lionel's design because it just looks dapper. Elvis has the traditional look of a lion that one would expect, which is a plus all its own. Then there are Bud, Leopold, and Mott, all three of which I love because of the glasses they wear which give them that little extra something over other villagers.

Narrowing it down, it becomes a three-way battle between Bud, Leopold, and Mott. Bud has those unique sunglasses, Leopold has a pleasant color scheme and cool green hair, and I learned to really appreciate Mott after he lived in one of my towns and moved out, and I just recently reacquired him. Plus Mott's name makes me think of apple sauce, so hey, nice.

I think I overall like Leopold's design better than I do Mott's, but as of the current moment I have more built up affection for Mott because I had him as a villager previously. If I ever feel like replacing him in my town again, we'll see, I might bring in Leopold in his place.

As far as the poll is concerned, I guess I have to give it to Leopold. As much as I like Mott for sentimental reasons, as expressed above, Leopold just has a more agreeable design to me at the moment.

I like Bud a lot, just his whole look and theme is really nice, closest to a hippie we have imo even though he's more surfer dude. I love his little glasses I think that's what gets me the most.

I am not that fond of the lions, but when I have to choose I think Lionel is the ultimate lion.

Bud for sure. He has such a cool design and I love characters that wear accessories.

Not sure why Lionel is so popular, I had such a hard time getting him out of my town, and he's just really ugly in general.

Back