• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Squirrel

Who's your favorite?

• Filbert

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Sally

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Pecan

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Marshal

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Peanut

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Cally

• Caroline

• Agent S

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Ricky

• Blaire

• Static

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Nibbles

• Sheldon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mint

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Poppy

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Cece

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Viché

• Tasha

• Sylvana

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
FILBERT MY SON
all the other squirrels are great too, esp hazel and marshal :>

I don't know why, but I don't really like any of the squirrel villagers. It's weird.

Caroline, Poppy, and my new favourite, Sylvana <3 I always have to have a squirrel in any of my towns, they're just so adorable. I love when they walk their tails bounce up and down.

Marshal is literally the squirrel lord of the bunch. :>

Anyway my favorite is Poppy and Nibbles. I love both of them and I have them in my towns. Both have had a little time in my previous towns too.

I don't like any of the squirrels except CeCe, wish I had the Callie amiibo to get her

yeah, i don't get marshal's fanbase. i mean, yeah he looks like an edgy tumblrchild but there are better ones. i looove tasha and caroline, and i think my profile pic explains the other 2 favs :p

My uni-brow, buck-toothed weirdo, Hazel. I think she is one of the greatest villagers in all of AC.

I love a lot of the squirrels but Marshal is my favorite because of his smug personality, and his colors are neutral and easy on the eyes. Plus he’s just cute with his angry eyes, pink cheeks and li’l frown! :D

Blaire. She's one of my dreamies :) I also love Mint, though.

Agent S. for life <3 Filbert would be my second choice

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did Ricky get so many votes did Jake hack the poll

Cally. My dreamie. <3 I had her once before, but she moved on me. Can't wait to get her again.

Back