• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibos You Wish You Had?

No, but there is a possibility that Pearl and Marina will get their own amiibo in the future. Callie and Marie didn't get their own amiibo until a whole year after Splatoon's release.

I eventually caved in and bought the scalped Legend of Zellda amiibos. Now I have all of them.

I got the Squid Sisters pack for AC.

What a mistake.
The items are hideous.

I really want the Mega Man and Sonic amiibo, they're the only two I need for Mario Kart and I can't find them anywhere... The sad thing is that I used to see them all the time around the release date of those figures but I did not have the money to buy all of them at that moment...

Right now; Alm, Celica, Corrin, and Bayonetta are the ones I want most (and I don't really care which version of Corrin/Bayo I end up getting), but I feel like the amiibo craze has died down so I'm fine if I don't end up getting them.

I paid over $100 (total) to get both Corrin and Bayonetta amiibo so good luck with that :p
But Bayo's worth any amount of mon monz tbh

My most sought-after amiibo is Waluigi... what I wouldn't give to have a Wal amiibo.

I'd also like to find the Wario amiibo. He's my fav fat bean.

Are you serious I feel like the new wave of Mario amiibo are the only amiibo available in every store I go to

Last edited:
No, but there is a possibility that Pearl and Marina will get their own amiibo in the future. Callie and Marie didn't get their own amiibo until a whole year after Splatoon's release.

I eventually caved in and bought the scalped Legend of Zellda amiibos. Now I have all of them.
Pearl and Marina are now pictured on the lineup on Nintendo's site. I was able to preorder then at a Gamestop.

Pretty much any Splatoon amiibo :( are they making Pearl/Marina ones? I should get my hands on them as soon as they're released

Bayonetta would be nice (either one). I also need to get my hands on a yarn yoshi. I keep seeing them but never picked one up. Those things are so cute!

id love to get the bayonetta amiibo, cloud amiibo & also some certain villagers amiibo cards :c ive never seen those two amiibo figures being sold here, not even the amiibo cards >:c my city just lives under a rock lool, we are way behind in pretty much everything

id love to get the bayonetta amiibo, cloud amiibo & also some certain villagers amiibo cards :c ive never seen those two amiibo figures being sold here, not even the amiibo cards >:c my city just lives under a rock lool, we are way behind in pretty much everything
I totally understand how you feel. In every store here, the only amiibos available are Mable, Tom Nook, Walugi, and Daisy. That's it. In every single store. There are no amiibo cards either. I was able to snag a Link at Christmas time and saw some Splatoon characters, but they haven't been around since.

Last edited:
Back