• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibos You Wish You Had?

I need a waro to complete my Bad Boiz collection lol

Poor wal is all alone rn rip

i want my yarn yoshi boi. i've never played a single yoshi game but it's just so darn cute. and reese and cyrus, because they have a lot of crap that i want. i feel like the amiibo capacity of my 3ds is so underused. the only amiibo i own is digby, and only because he was like $5 CND. endlessly debating whether to buy a couple amiibos or a new game.

I'm starting to get a Link/LoZ amiibo addiction. I've got Archer Link, SSB Link, the Guardian, and I'd kill to get my hands on one of the Toon Link ones.

The Bayonetta ones, so pretty ;w;

Also the villager one bc items and he got the galaxy floor:^)

I have the Chrom amiibo now. :)

I might get the detective Pikachu amiibo when it releases. I think it looks nice.

Splatoon 2 amiibo 3 pack and a pearl and marina amiibo too.

Dark Pit. For a long time I tried to get him, until I started to regret my Pit purchase and then he appears everywhere :(

Every single one that I don't have

(I want ac amiibos lol)

Wolf Link. I want him in my town, and for my boyfriend and I to be able to use him in Breathe of the Wild.

I wish I had the WA cards

Were Pearl and Marina announced?
No, but there is a possibility that Pearl and Marina will get their own amiibo in the future. Callie and Marie didn't get their own amiibo until a whole year after Splatoon's release.

I eventually caved in and bought the scalped Legend of Zellda amiibos. Now I have all of them.

I really want the skyward sword and majoras mask link. It was impossible to preorder them, and once they went live they sold out pretty much instantly. I really regret not buying zelda when she first came out. She was everywhere so I figured I'd wait and focus on the rarer ones. Now I can't find her anywhere.

Back