Amiibos You Wish You Had?

I should've bought the 30th anniversary Zelda amiibo when they were available. Now they're being scalped at ridiculous prices.

The Poochy amiibo ugh :( I was so annoyed from always buying amiibos as soon as they launched and then seeing them on sale for like 99% off a few weeks later so I waited on Poochy and now it's like out of stock everywhere permanently. I never even saw it in a store either but I did pass the chance to buy it on Amazon like a foolish fool. haha

I'd also like the Toon Link/Toon Zelda and that random Pikmin amiibo. And the metroid/Samus set, but I don't think I'll get any of those - I've wasted too much money on these things as it is. x_x

The Poochy amiibo ugh :( I was so annoyed from always buying amiibos as soon as they launched and then seeing them on sale for like 99% off a few weeks later so I waited on Poochy and now it's like out of stock everywhere permanently. I never even saw it in a store either but I did pass the chance to buy it on Amazon like a foolish fool. haha

I'd also like the Toon Link/Toon Zelda and that random Pikmin amiibo. And the metroid/Samus set, but I don't think I'll get any of those - I've wasted too much money on these things as it is. x_x

I think I've seen the Poochy one here, together with the game or stuff though. It's cute though, I agree even if I don't really want it that hard.

But yeah wish they'd re-print the Sanrio/WA cards someday

... all of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I suppose mostly the sanrio cards, more WA, more of my fave villagers, and some of the zelda ones

I would defiantly love the Sanrio cards, and a Kiki card.

Lucina is probably the amiibo I want most at the moment, but I would love to get Robin and Celica as well.

I would probably legitimately kill for the Bayonetta amiibos. Both variants.

It's kind of funny how I have a ton of amiibo from when they first came out, but the one character I actually love the most and play as the most I can't get anywhere.

I would probably legitimately kill for the Bayonetta amiibos. Both variants.

It's kind of funny how I have a ton of amiibo from when they first came out, but the one character I actually love the most and play as the most I can't get anywhere.

I know right, they look so beautiful and well-made. You probably can't use them with New Leaf but yeah they look gorgeous *_*

I think I've seen the Poochy one here, together with the game or stuff though. It's cute though, I agree even if I don't really want it that hard.

But yeah wish they'd re-print the Sanrio/WA cards someday

Yeah the game bundle one was available online for quite awhile after the separate one disappeared from the land but I already have Woolly World on Wii-U so I couldn't justify it :p The cheapest I can get it now is like 30$ from Australia it seems, which isn't totally outrageous at least. I think I just want it so much 'cause I have all the wool Yoshi's.

Yeah the game bundle one was available online for quite awhile after the separate one disappeared from the land but I already have Woolly World on Wii-U so I couldn't justify it :p The cheapest I can get it now is like 30$ from Australia it seems, which isn't totally outrageous at least. I think I just want it so much 'cause I have all the wool Yoshi's.

Ah, yeah. Maybe I've seen that or they actually had/have it in stock at some store. And yeah, some amiibos are really expensive just because they are new or popular so yeah even if I'd want more amiibos now I wouldn't buy em unless I could use them in New Leaf.

I want the Amiibo card of Coco, and I want an Amiibo figure that when used with ACNL makes Epona apppear in the Campgrounds. I want to get Epona to move-in you see? And you have to have that Amiibo with yourself to have her move-in. Because, her enter conversation music is Epona's Song! She's so cute in ACNL too! ^^ Too bad that figure is so darn expensive on Amazon!

Bayonetta, Corrin, any fire emblem ones (except robin cause i have him), Timmy/Tommy, Original Inkling Boy/Girl, Mewtwo, lucario. maybe wii fit trainer, charizard, I got all the amiibo cards i need... Julian my bae

Last edited:
I want the Amiibo card of Coco, and I want an Amiibo figure that when used with ACNL makes Epona apppear in the Campgrounds. I want to get Epona to move-in you see? And you have to have that Amiibo with yourself to have her move-in. Because, her enter conversation music is Epona's Song! She's so cute in ACNL too! ^^ Too bad that figure is so darn expensive on Amazon!

You can get her with the Link Rider amiibo and that one's not too bad from what I've seen :)

- Samus from Samus retuns because of the additional mode and suit it unlocks in that game
- Link from the Smash series because I want Epona in BOTW
- Luigi SMB series, it looks much better than the Smash version and since I already have SMB mario amiibo, I want Luigi as well!
- Glow in the dark Boo because it looks pretty cool
- Callie and marie, no need to explain why
- all the yarn yoshi amiibos except the ugly large one, they're the cutest amiibos made to date
- a bunch of Animal Crossing amiibo cards

Last edited:
Pink yarn yoshi and the green Squid are the two that I've been wanting for a while! I also plan on picking up Luigi at some point.

Back