• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibos You Wish You Had?

I should've bought the 30th anniversary Zelda amiibo when they were available. Now they're being scalped at ridiculous prices.

The Poochy amiibo ugh :( I was so annoyed from always buying amiibos as soon as they launched and then seeing them on sale for like 99% off a few weeks later so I waited on Poochy and now it's like out of stock everywhere permanently. I never even saw it in a store either but I did pass the chance to buy it on Amazon like a foolish fool. haha

I'd also like the Toon Link/Toon Zelda and that random Pikmin amiibo. And the metroid/Samus set, but I don't think I'll get any of those - I've wasted too much money on these things as it is. x_x

The Poochy amiibo ugh :( I was so annoyed from always buying amiibos as soon as they launched and then seeing them on sale for like 99% off a few weeks later so I waited on Poochy and now it's like out of stock everywhere permanently. I never even saw it in a store either but I did pass the chance to buy it on Amazon like a foolish fool. haha

I'd also like the Toon Link/Toon Zelda and that random Pikmin amiibo. And the metroid/Samus set, but I don't think I'll get any of those - I've wasted too much money on these things as it is. x_x

I think I've seen the Poochy one here, together with the game or stuff though. It's cute though, I agree even if I don't really want it that hard.

But yeah wish they'd re-print the Sanrio/WA cards someday

... all of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I suppose mostly the sanrio cards, more WA, more of my fave villagers, and some of the zelda ones

I would defiantly love the Sanrio cards, and a Kiki card.

Lucina is probably the amiibo I want most at the moment, but I would love to get Robin and Celica as well.

I would probably legitimately kill for the Bayonetta amiibos. Both variants.

It's kind of funny how I have a ton of amiibo from when they first came out, but the one character I actually love the most and play as the most I can't get anywhere.

I would probably legitimately kill for the Bayonetta amiibos. Both variants.

It's kind of funny how I have a ton of amiibo from when they first came out, but the one character I actually love the most and play as the most I can't get anywhere.

I know right, they look so beautiful and well-made. You probably can't use them with New Leaf but yeah they look gorgeous *_*

I think I've seen the Poochy one here, together with the game or stuff though. It's cute though, I agree even if I don't really want it that hard.

But yeah wish they'd re-print the Sanrio/WA cards someday

Yeah the game bundle one was available online for quite awhile after the separate one disappeared from the land but I already have Woolly World on Wii-U so I couldn't justify it :p The cheapest I can get it now is like 30$ from Australia it seems, which isn't totally outrageous at least. I think I just want it so much 'cause I have all the wool Yoshi's.

Yeah the game bundle one was available online for quite awhile after the separate one disappeared from the land but I already have Woolly World on Wii-U so I couldn't justify it :p The cheapest I can get it now is like 30$ from Australia it seems, which isn't totally outrageous at least. I think I just want it so much 'cause I have all the wool Yoshi's.

Ah, yeah. Maybe I've seen that or they actually had/have it in stock at some store. And yeah, some amiibos are really expensive just because they are new or popular so yeah even if I'd want more amiibos now I wouldn't buy em unless I could use them in New Leaf.

I want the Amiibo card of Coco, and I want an Amiibo figure that when used with ACNL makes Epona apppear in the Campgrounds. I want to get Epona to move-in you see? And you have to have that Amiibo with yourself to have her move-in. Because, her enter conversation music is Epona's Song! She's so cute in ACNL too! ^^ Too bad that figure is so darn expensive on Amazon!

Bayonetta, Corrin, any fire emblem ones (except robin cause i have him), Timmy/Tommy, Original Inkling Boy/Girl, Mewtwo, lucario. maybe wii fit trainer, charizard, I got all the amiibo cards i need... Julian my bae

Last edited:
I want the Amiibo card of Coco, and I want an Amiibo figure that when used with ACNL makes Epona apppear in the Campgrounds. I want to get Epona to move-in you see? And you have to have that Amiibo with yourself to have her move-in. Because, her enter conversation music is Epona's Song! She's so cute in ACNL too! ^^ Too bad that figure is so darn expensive on Amazon!

You can get her with the Link Rider amiibo and that one's not too bad from what I've seen :)

Link of any of the green varieties

- Samus from Samus retuns because of the additional mode and suit it unlocks in that game
- Link from the Smash series because I want Epona in BOTW
- Luigi SMB series, it looks much better than the Smash version and since I already have SMB mario amiibo, I want Luigi as well!
- Glow in the dark Boo because it looks pretty cool
- Callie and marie, no need to explain why
- all the yarn yoshi amiibos except the ugly large one, they're the cutest amiibos made to date
- a bunch of Animal Crossing amiibo cards

Last edited:
I have 3 amiibos. So any of the ones I don't have from AC, FE, or Zelda would be divine. ♥

Pink yarn yoshi and the green Squid are the two that I've been wanting for a while! I also plan on picking up Luigi at some point.

Back