• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibos You Wish You Had?

Nightstar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Title says it all. What are the amiibos you wish you had, but can't get your hands on? Currently running or older ones, whichever. :)

Monster Hunter Stories, I want Felyne lol. Otherwise just the Sanrio and WA cards, like those are impossible to find here

Probably the Guardian amiibo. I saw one at the local Walmart, but if I am going to buy a Switch, I can't be spending 30$ on an amiibo :*( Also Bayonetta and Corrin, but I did not get those because I do not place Smash all that much on my own and do not train them really.

I have zero amiibos, but I now that I have a reader I really want to collect all the AC ones. I especially want kicks and kappn! I also want the zelda ones but I haven't seen them sold here before.

I just need to find some wa cards, preferably sometime this millennium if I'm being realistic here, can't ever find them to save my life

My most sought-after amiibo is Waluigi... what I wouldn't give to have a Wal amiibo.

I'd also like to find the Wario amiibo. He's my fav fat bean.

Right now; Alm, Celica, Corrin, and Bayonetta are the ones I want most (and I don't really care which version of Corrin/Bayo I end up getting), but I feel like the amiibo craze has died down so I'm fine if I don't end up getting them.

I should have purchased the Alm & Celica amiibo pack when it was released but I couldn't justify the purchase at the time. Hopefully I can still find it somewhere.

Other than that, I also kinda want Waluigi, Boo, Blathers, Celeste, and specific villager amiibo cards but not nearly as much as Alm & Celica. I'd probably most likely go for Boo out of that group though for a few reasons, but especially because it glows in the dark.

I'd say the only ones I really want that I don't have are part of the latest Metroid set.

Marth and Tiki from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. I have several other amiibo including Chrom, but I?d to also get those two. It?s not a super big priority though as I haven?t finished playing through their game yet and I tend to only get amiibo characters from games that I?ve played.

One day hopefully.

Last edited:
Marth and Tiki from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. I have several other amiibo including Chrom, but I’d to also get those two. It’s not a super big priority though as I haven’t finished playing through their game yet and I tend to only get amiibo characters from games that I’ve played.

One day hopefully.

I completely forgot about the Tiki amiibo and now I want to add that alongside Alm & Celica so I can have the entire Fire Emblem set.

Ugh, too many amiibo. At least some of them have gone down in price.

My most sought-after amiibo is Waluigi... what I wouldn't give to have a Wal amiibo.

I'd also like to find the Wario amiibo. He's my fav fat bean.

Think you can actually get Wario here lol I'd buy you one but shipping (tm) lol

I wish for the Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong Skymiibo as that is the only one that I do not have.

I do not let it ruin my otherwise perfect collection as I do not class it as a full official amiibo figure nor do I acknowledge any amiibo figure that was not officially released in the UK.

Last edited:
I really want the RV or Sanrio cards but of course, my town sells zilch when it comes to amiibo cards.

I really want the RV or Sanrio cards but of course, my town sells zilch when it comes to amiibo cards.

mine sells 1-4.. haven't seen much series 2 though. totally wish someone would take in wa and sanrio though like how limited are they :(

mine sells 1-4.. haven't seen much series 2 though. totally wish someone would take in wa and sanrio though like how limited are they :(

I'm thinking I might just give it when it comes to searching in my town. I really want Buzz and Piper in the RV cards, so I'll probably buy them on eBay. Also the Sanrio cards are E X P E N S I V E as hell on eBay, so I'll have to go without, I suppose lol.
I'm going to a major city in January, so here's hoping I find them there.

I'm thinking I might just give it when it comes to searching in my town. I really want Buzz and Piper in the RV cards, so I'll probably buy them on eBay. Also the Sanrio cards are E X P E N S I V E as hell on eBay, so I'll have to go without, I suppose lol.
I'm going to a major city in January, so here's hoping I find them there.

Yeah I mean you can buy bootleg cards on etsy that works so I guess that could work if you really want em. And ya I'd love Julia and June as villager bromiga.

I'm not really an amiibo collector, but I really want Chrom. Hopefully I can get him someday.

Also, Mega Yarn Yoshi, but that would obviously be impossible, haha.

SHIEK
link, zelda, wolf link, (maybe ganon??), any acnl ones i dont have,
wind waker link and zelda, both botw links and the zelda,
majora's mask link, twilight princess link,
any of the mario odyssey ones? i loooove the wedding outfits.

and tbh like any regular mario ones too like waluigi, daisy, peach, rosalina,

and like, all of the rv amiibo cards :rolleyes:

do you see a theme here? lmao

Back