• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever wish you could cheer up a villager?

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
I was walking past two of my villagers, Cousteau and Ed to be precise, were both having a conversation and it had just ended with Cousteau walking off in an angry mood and Ed in a sad mood.

I wanted to cheer and calm down both villagers so badly as I had to give them favours and I just generally felt bad.

Now I know this will only last for like a minute or so, but do you wish you could cheer up or calm down your villagers when they are in a bad mood?

this would be cute as heck!!!! similar to how you can wave to villagers to boost friendship, i guess (-:

Wasn't the player able to cheer up a villager in a bad mood in the older Animal Crossing games? Anyway,
it would be nice if you could cheer them up, especially since the villager would see that you care about
him/her and this could boost the friendship between you and the villager.

Sometimes I want to cheer them up, yes.
But other times I like to make them mad by hitting them with nets or pushing them into pitfalls.

I swear I love my villagers they're just so fun to tick off

Yeah that'd be a cute thing, and I'll always take another way to boost friendship for pics ;)

Aw yeah that would be cute. A couple days ago I sped past the dialogue with one of my lazies, the one when they ask for a catchphrase to be cool or something. I mashed B so I rejected the request and he got depressed. I wanted to cheer him up so bad! The worst part was, 5 minutes later my other lazy asked the same question and I did the same thing to him! (ok maybe I'm just not very attentive lmao)

Back