Do you ever wish you could cheer up a villager?

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
I was walking past two of my villagers, Cousteau and Ed to be precise, were both having a conversation and it had just ended with Cousteau walking off in an angry mood and Ed in a sad mood.

I wanted to cheer and calm down both villagers so badly as I had to give them favours and I just generally felt bad.

Now I know this will only last for like a minute or so, but do you wish you could cheer up or calm down your villagers when they are in a bad mood?

this would be cute as heck!!!! similar to how you can wave to villagers to boost friendship, i guess (-:

Wasn't the player able to cheer up a villager in a bad mood in the older Animal Crossing games? Anyway,
it would be nice if you could cheer them up, especially since the villager would see that you care about
him/her and this could boost the friendship between you and the villager.

Sometimes I want to cheer them up, yes.
But other times I like to make them mad by hitting them with nets or pushing them into pitfalls.

I swear I love my villagers they're just so fun to tick off

Yeah that'd be a cute thing, and I'll always take another way to boost friendship for pics ;)

Aw yeah that would be cute. A couple days ago I sped past the dialogue with one of my lazies, the one when they ask for a catchphrase to be cool or something. I mashed B so I rejected the request and he got depressed. I wanted to cheer him up so bad! The worst part was, 5 minutes later my other lazy asked the same question and I did the same thing to him! (ok maybe I'm just not very attentive lmao)

Back