• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much do you spend on haircuts?

More than I'd like to admit, but i get my hair colored at the same time and my hairstylist is amazing, so I don't mind paying a little more if it means I get to leave feeling pretty :)

I cut my own hair because I can't go to an actual place for a haircut. It's pretty good, since nothing can get messed up.

Converting our currency to dollars......... around $5. I go have my hair cut every 2 - 3 months though since I like keeping my hair above shoulder level.
Sometimes I have my hair colored too (at least a streak) and that's like $50.

$0. I haven't cut my hair in years, only tiny trims done by my mother. I'm happiest letting it grow very long.

I actually haven't gone to a barber in almost 3 years, and before that lord knows when I went, but the last time I went to a barber I spent about $60. It was a really nice haircut (and one that I desperately needed) but I usually don't go big. I just let it grow out and get it trimmed once in a while.

I'm not quite sure how much it costs, but perhaps around $20. I get a haircut every year in the Summer.

I spend like $10-15? @@ I cut my hair like once a year tbh lol. I like it long and I don't cut it until I feel like it's a desert. I should actually cut my hair soon tho lol.

a whole lot!!
im never goin to those great clips ****holes or whatever again htey always **** my hair up so now i go to these overpriced salons fight for an appointment slot and overpay for basic ass trims. but you know what? at least i know they wont **** it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

speaking of that my hair down to my ass and im cutting it to right below my chin soon. so hell yeah im going to fight for that appointment slot and feel secure as ****. because i ccry even when i get 2 inches cut and im just IMAGINING how much im gonna cry when its all gone and just what if i went to one of those ****ty places and it turns out ugly and my whole life is meaningless yeah

for trims, maybe 10-20 dollars. sometimes i get my hair bleached a little bit to perk up the color like a shade and it usually costs about 100.

I usually spend $15-20. I don't always like it but my hair is short so I need a haircut often.

Usually 15 dollars and between 5-10 on tips depending on how much I like the result. My last haircut they screwed up my hairline (I had an undercut and they made the back super crooked) so I wound up shaving my own head completely bald. Now I'm letting it grow out, I probably won't get it cut again for a loooong time. I did get it colored recently at my friend's hairdresser for 135$ (more than I would usually spend but it looked really good and the colors were super vibrant and lasted for longer than the bran I usually use).

My hair used to be to my thighs, so I hardly ever cut it. Now it's not even to my shoulders and I'll have to go back to the hairdressers regularly to stop it growing out :,>

given that i usually bleach and dye my hair when i get it cut....a Lot

its probably bc i always go to a professional salon to get it done since im scared of ****ing it up myself (it needs to be like ****in fantasy elf blonde before it can be coloured) but given that last time i went to the salon the hairdresser did a crap job and even now when i wash it (3 weeks on) pigment STILL comes out so ill probably just dye it myself next time

Last edited:
Oh I thought it said how often and not how much you spend, oops

Around ?25-30? I'm not sure tbqh

Back