When was the last time you went trick or treating?

Way younger than than, below 10 I guess I think. Not sure because I never did it much though?

When I was 17. It was pouring rain that day and no one else was out. My friends showed up at my house.

Never.

The problem is, here where I live, Halloween is not a big thing. A few years ago, there was some kids
from my neighborhood who went trick or treating, however, now you literally see nobody outside on that
day. Beside that, I'm not really interessed in it at all, and the chance that you actually get some candies is
really low, especially because most of my neighbors around here are old people, who probably doesn't care
about Halloween at all and would maybe yelling at you if you knocking on their doors and asking for some
candies, lol.

Last edited:
I actually did trick or treating this Halloween, except it wasn't in my neighborhood. Our school set up their own trunk or treat and I went to my town's mall for trick or treating. I think the last time I actually went around the neighborhood was when I was 14, and it wasn't even in my own neighborhood ^^;

last year rofl
i dressed up as nathan drake (or natalia drake as i called myself)
you can never be too old to trick-or-treat

my senior year of high school, so its been a couple years. I miss it, it was so fun lol

I last went two years ago with my friends (when I was 14) but we hardly got anything because not many people celebrate halloween here anymore so we haven't been out since

never. my parents are quite uncomfortable with the idea of halloween. they think it's "letting the spirits into our house" oh well, to each their own, i guess.

9th grade. even that wasn't too much trick or treating, we only walked around the block or so. it's fun, i miss it D:

The last time I went for myself was when I was 15.
I went out about two days ago with my baby cousin though!

Last time was like uhhhhh 2-ish years ago? Can't really remember to be sure, but sure do remember that I sure got a lot of stuff that night. Now I just hand out candy or just do stuff with friends, but hey, trick or treating was good while it lasted

I think I was a freshman in high school last time, around 6 years ago?

Last edited:
Back