• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

animated GIFs avatar?

samxmas

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3622-0621-0339
Small Mailbox
I have purchased animated GIF avatars in kappn seaside shack. but when I tried to change my avatar into gif avatar, it display a still image. how do I upload an animated avatar?

The animated avatar needs to fit the 100 x 100 dimensions in order to work. If the gif you're using doesn't meet that, you'll need to get it resized somehow or find another. :)

The animated avatar needs to fit the 100 x 100 dimensions in order to work. If the gif you're using doesn't meet that, you'll need to get it resized somehow or find another. :)

Oh alright thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh alright thanks. Can we get an expansion from tbt shop to increase the size of the animated gif? What's the name?

Ahh my gif is finally moving. thank you very much guys. it's really helpful :)

Back