Selling 2017 Green Candy 60 TBT

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
Since I most likely won't be able to get the full set of 2017 Candies I might as well sell the ones that I managed to get... I'll sell each one for 19 TBT less than the shop prices cause I really don't want them anymore.

Sold

Sold

Green (x1) - 60 TBT (was 80 TBT)

Sold

*Maybe I should add that all their dates are 10-30-17 6:33 PM PST*

Last edited:
Since I most likely won't be able to get the full set of 2017 Candies I might as well sell the ones that I managed to get... I'll sell each one for 19 TBT less than the shop prices cause I really don't want them anymore.

Yellow (x1) - 20 TBT

Red (x1) - 40 TBT

Green (x1) - 80 TBT

Blue (x1) - 110 TBT

*Maybe I should add that all their dates are 10-30-17 6:33 PM*

could you display them? if it works out, I will buy all three Red, Green, Yellow

just kidding... you are my savior!!! I will buy your yellow one, as I just got the red and green from someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yellow (x1) - 20 TBT

Red (x1) - 40 TBT

Green (x1) - 80 TBT

Blue (x1) - 110 TBT

*Maybe I should add that all their dates are 10-30-17 6:33 PM*

i thought you said all the dates were 6:33 pm?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you are in pacific standard time aren't you.....

Last edited:
just kidding... you are my savior!!! I will buy your yellow one, as I just got the red and green from someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

i thought you said all the dates were 6:33 pm?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you are in pacific standard time aren't you.....

Yeah I probably should've mentioned that ss

All my candies line up in order though if you still wanna buy the rest

All my candies line up in order though if you still wanna buy the rest

my feathers don't follow the same order as the candies is the problem. If I had realized I wanted a line up like this from the start, I would have been much better off.... but now I'm stuck with it lol

my feathers don't follow the same order as the candies is the problem. If I had realized I wanted a line up like this from the start, I would have been much better off.... but now I'm stuck with it lol

Oh I see what you mean if it helps my blue candy goes after the yellow one if you still wanna buy it but if you're fine with what you got then it's fine.

now the thing is I don't have enough bells... I could trade you the blue one, and you can still sell it, its just a different time now

Back