• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Town of Pairs

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
After alot of thought my amiibo town will be scrapped. This was a had decision to make, as I really wanted to collect alot of rare villagers together, but after some thought I have decided against it. Instead I will be doing five species, and two villagers from each of them in 'Pairs'.

Sheep - Pietro and Muffy (OTP)
Squirrels - Cece and Viche
Octopus - Inkwell and Zucker
Rabbits - Francine and Chrissy

I have also decided against trying to collect all the species. Instead I will just focus on villagers I know I want, since there are quite a few species I am not a fan of.

THat being said, what animals do you think would make a good pair of animals. I still need a cranky and an extra male, so who would you guys reccomend. They need to have similar designs or at least opposite personalities.

For similar designs maybe...

Filbert/Peanut
Moe/Tom
Tia/Margie
Erik/Fauna
Bianca/Rolf
Bluebear/Kody or Poncho
Fang/Whitney

In my opinion, Apollo and Amelia would make a pair, same with Frank and Celia. Monty and Shari
could also fit. I also think that Puddles and Jeremiah could be a pair.

One of my towns has Gwen and Tex as its pair of penguins. I find them as adorable as Pietro and Muffy in my other town. :)

Back