• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cosmos - The Town of Myths - 2 Spots Open

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Originally I needed just a peppy to fill in the town, but now, I also need a normal. Originally Stitches was going to fill in the spot, and I would just have an unbalanced number of males and females. However, since I am unable to transfer his house from HHD, I have decided to swap him out for Whitney. I had a few ideas like Francine and Chrissy, but I think i'll put then in one of my upcoming 4th and 5th towns. Currently the plan is:

Hans - Flamboyant - Yeti
Julian - Flamboyant - Unicorn
Drago - Lazy - Dragon
Phoebe - Tomboy - Phoenix
Amelia - Snooty - Thunderbird
Louie - Jock - Bigfoot
Octavian - Cranky - Kraken
Whitney - Snooty - Amaterasu (as she's a mythological goddess and takes the form of a 'white wolf' in Okami)

However I still need a peppy and a normal. Any ideas? What villagers would best fit the mythical theme. I am willing to bend a bit and take characters from classic stories if I need to. Also, before you say Tia or Merengue, since they tied in the poll I decided to put them both in one of my other towns. Any ideas?

Update:

Ruby - Peppy - Moon Rabbit
Kiki - Normal - Witch's Black Cat

Last edited:
Kiki would be a good option as your normal imo since black cats are obviously so heavily associated with witches and superstition.

I'm having a hard time coming up with a good peppy, sorry. :(

Last edited:
Hmm for a peppy villager.. maybe Ruby? She's an albino rabbit.. I guess being a white rabbit Kinda reminds me of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.. so I guess that is sort of in the direction you're looking for anyway if you want a classic story character. As for a normal, there is Coco who is a gyroid bunny and gyroids are thought to be a nod towards Haniwa which are clay figurines burried with the dead.
Here is a link I found on that.

Very cool idea for a town though! I would love to see it once it is complete. :)

Last edited:
Epona for peppy. Even though the villager is from Zelda, in mythology Epona is the protector of horses, donkeys, mules. Epona in the Gaulish language means "Great Mare".

For normal, I agree Kiki might fit for the black cat and witches theme.

Hmm for a peppy villager.. maybe Ruby? She's an albino rabbit.. I guess being a white rabbit Kinda reminds me of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.. so I guess that is sort of in the direction you're looking for anyway if you want a classic story character. As for a normal, there is Coco who is a gyroid bunny and gyroids are thought to be a nod towards Haniwa which are clay figurines burried with the dead.
Here is a link I found on that.

Very cool idea for a town though! I would love to see it once it is complete. :)

Ruby would actually be perfect. I checked out her house, and she is clearly based on the legend of the moon rabbit. So instead of the White Rabbit, she will be based on that.

For a normal villager, how about Kiki? Since she's a black cat and black cats are connected with those
superstition that they are one of those things that brings misfortune, especially Friday the 13th. So I
think she would fit with your mythical theme.

Back