Cosmos - The Town of Myths - 2 Spots Open

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Originally I needed just a peppy to fill in the town, but now, I also need a normal. Originally Stitches was going to fill in the spot, and I would just have an unbalanced number of males and females. However, since I am unable to transfer his house from HHD, I have decided to swap him out for Whitney. I had a few ideas like Francine and Chrissy, but I think i'll put then in one of my upcoming 4th and 5th towns. Currently the plan is:

Hans - Flamboyant - Yeti
Julian - Flamboyant - Unicorn
Drago - Lazy - Dragon
Phoebe - Tomboy - Phoenix
Amelia - Snooty - Thunderbird
Louie - Jock - Bigfoot
Octavian - Cranky - Kraken
Whitney - Snooty - Amaterasu (as she's a mythological goddess and takes the form of a 'white wolf' in Okami)

However I still need a peppy and a normal. Any ideas? What villagers would best fit the mythical theme. I am willing to bend a bit and take characters from classic stories if I need to. Also, before you say Tia or Merengue, since they tied in the poll I decided to put them both in one of my other towns. Any ideas?

Update:

Ruby - Peppy - Moon Rabbit
Kiki - Normal - Witch's Black Cat

Last edited:
Kiki would be a good option as your normal imo since black cats are obviously so heavily associated with witches and superstition.

I'm having a hard time coming up with a good peppy, sorry. :(

Last edited:
Hmm for a peppy villager.. maybe Ruby? She's an albino rabbit.. I guess being a white rabbit Kinda reminds me of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.. so I guess that is sort of in the direction you're looking for anyway if you want a classic story character. As for a normal, there is Coco who is a gyroid bunny and gyroids are thought to be a nod towards Haniwa which are clay figurines burried with the dead.
Here is a link I found on that.

Very cool idea for a town though! I would love to see it once it is complete. :)

Last edited:
Epona for peppy. Even though the villager is from Zelda, in mythology Epona is the protector of horses, donkeys, mules. Epona in the Gaulish language means "Great Mare".

For normal, I agree Kiki might fit for the black cat and witches theme.

Hmm for a peppy villager.. maybe Ruby? She's an albino rabbit.. I guess being a white rabbit Kinda reminds me of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.. so I guess that is sort of in the direction you're looking for anyway if you want a classic story character. As for a normal, there is Coco who is a gyroid bunny and gyroids are thought to be a nod towards Haniwa which are clay figurines burried with the dead.
Here is a link I found on that.

Very cool idea for a town though! I would love to see it once it is complete. :)

Ruby would actually be perfect. I checked out her house, and she is clearly based on the legend of the moon rabbit. So instead of the White Rabbit, she will be based on that.

For a normal villager, how about Kiki? Since she's a black cat and black cats are connected with those
superstition that they are one of those things that brings misfortune, especially Friday the 13th. So I
think she would fit with your mythical theme.

Back