• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I haven't booted up my game in a while, and-

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
has anyone veen able to kick out amiibo villagers without more amiibo? Seriously. I know this was discussed a lot after the update, but it's been a while. Has anyone gotten rid of amiibo villagers without more amiibo? I wanna get rid of like 2 or 3 of mine. If TTing does work, how long did it take you? How should I do it in order to get pings?

Every 2-3 weeks a new one of these "amiibo moving" topics pop up here, lol.

They take UBER FOREVER to ask to move (think a year or more) unless your town has 8 or more amiibo'd villagers. Then they ping like a normal villager does. My first amiibo card villager, Dizzy, moved to my town in May and hasn't given me a single moving ping in 6 months.

Idk of any TT tips for moving them out; if you desperately want them out, you either gotta card them out or make your town nearly all amiibo villagers.

Every 2-3 weeks a new one of these "amiibo moving" topics pop up here, lol.

They take UBER FOREVER to ask to move (think a year or more) unless your town has 8 or more amiibo'd villagers. Then they ping like a normal villager does. My first amiibo card villager, Dizzy, moved to my town in May and hasn't given me a single moving ping in 6 months.

Idk of any TT tips for moving them out; if you desperately want them out, you either gotta card them out or make your town nearly all amiibo villagers.

Yuck. Yeah, it was a really big deal not long after the update released. I hadn't been on in some time, was hoping for a solution. Ah well. Gotta make it work. Thank you kindly for your patience.

Back