Arrgh, that last fossil. Help. Please?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (278) +
This is frustrating. I'm having one of those days where the last fossil just straight up eludes me. This is my 3rd time editing this post (or at least I hope it's only my 3rd) asking for someone to help me find it, since I can't devote all day to it due to having real life to attend to. As usual, I've left a shovel and axe in the plaza to expedite matters. I keep my pitfall buried next to the cliffside, right by the waterfall, so ignore that particular crack. My dream address is 5A00-00A0-6C21

Last edited:
Hi! Isn't your fossil located on the top left corner of the plaza ? Next to blue roses ? I just dug it up

Was just about to post that but I was looking for the pwp name. Nice job Ably.Saucey XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also loved the legend of Zelda theme mixed with mythological creatures. Your house is awesome too, very clever placement to reference loz with furniture.

There's a fossil by your round topiary, next to town hall. :)

Yeah, that's where I stumbled onto it before you replied lol, but thanks for looking just the same

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was just about to post that but I was looking for the pwp name. Nice job Ably.Saucey XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also loved the legend of Zelda theme mixed with mythological creatures. Your house is awesome too, very clever placement to reference loz with furniture.

Thank you, it's what I was trying to go for. I figured mythological themed villagers would work best with the LoZ villagers, and Goose is sort of like a cucco. I picked Bianca, though, because my fianc?e likes tigers

Last edited:
Back