• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Arrgh, that last fossil. Help. Please?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Feedback
100% (278) +
This is frustrating. I'm having one of those days where the last fossil just straight up eludes me. This is my 3rd time editing this post (or at least I hope it's only my 3rd) asking for someone to help me find it, since I can't devote all day to it due to having real life to attend to. As usual, I've left a shovel and axe in the plaza to expedite matters. I keep my pitfall buried next to the cliffside, right by the waterfall, so ignore that particular crack. My dream address is 5A00-00A0-6C21

Last edited:
Hi! Isn't your fossil located on the top left corner of the plaza ? Next to blue roses ? I just dug it up

So it is. Sometimes they get obscured and I overlook them. Thank you

There's a fossil by your round topiary, next to town hall. :)

Was just about to post that but I was looking for the pwp name. Nice job Ably.Saucey XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also loved the legend of Zelda theme mixed with mythological creatures. Your house is awesome too, very clever placement to reference loz with furniture.

There's a fossil by your round topiary, next to town hall. :)

Yeah, that's where I stumbled onto it before you replied lol, but thanks for looking just the same

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was just about to post that but I was looking for the pwp name. Nice job Ably.Saucey XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also loved the legend of Zelda theme mixed with mythological creatures. Your house is awesome too, very clever placement to reference loz with furniture.

Thank you, it's what I was trying to go for. I figured mythological themed villagers would work best with the LoZ villagers, and Goose is sort of like a cucco. I picked Bianca, though, because my fianc?e likes tigers

Last edited:
Back