Unity - Extra Female

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
After a bit of thought, I will be changing up my plans for the Ethnicity town. I know I have done this a few times, but just hear me out. I thought I wanted Lyman, and while I do have his card, I am not a fan of either house he has. His one in the game, or the style of house he wants in HHD. So after some hard thinking, and even though the poll wanted me to go with these Lucha and Lyman, I will be swapping them out for Eugene and Rory. This was a tough decision to make, but it all came down to Lyman's houses. Eugene is a villager I like the design of alot, and I decided that I want him more, so this also made me have to swap of Lucha as the Mexican representative for Rory, since I need all the personalities. I don't know, Rory just has this Hispanic feel to his design. So I hope you all understand me ignoring the poll results. This is just what I feel more comfortable with. Lucha will be in one of my two other towns I plan to get soon, so don't worry I will get him. Just not here. However, there is still room for another villager. An extra female. Since Tomboy villagers are my favorite, I plan to get one of them as the extra female.

Who should be my extra female in Unity. This town focuses on the various ethnicities of the world, and I have hit a crossroad on the final villager. While I have had to swap out some plans, I am close to a lineup that is very satisfying. However, I still need one more villager and there are quite a few ethnicities that could fit in the final spot. Right not the line up is:

Pekoe - Normal - Chinese
Ankha - Snooty - Egyptian
Cherry - Tomboy - British
Clay - Lazy - Japanese
Croque - Cranky - French
Ketchup - Peppy - Italy
Erik - Lazy - Canadian
Rory - Jock - Mexican
Eugene - Flamboyant - Australia

What should I add?

Shari - Brazilian
Frita - American
Diana - Greek

If you leave a good reason for the villager, I will be more inclined to take it over just a comment that suggests a name. Also, I am open to suggestions. If you can think of another villager who could fit the ethnic theme, please, let me know. Shari and Frita are just the two I found. They could be any personality as long as they are female, fit the theme, AND cover a country not yet in the line up.

Back