• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

In about an hour, Ossipri's Halloween festivies will begin

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I am so excited. I did the Halloween event before but that was back when I didn't know what I was doing. This year, I'm prepared. I have all my masks, have about 50 candies probably too many candies, and I have my villager's names and what they are afraid off all written down. I'm ready!

*rubs hands together*

Anyone else ready for the festivities tonight, that is if you haven't done them yet?

Four more minutes for me, I'm so excited! This will be my first Halloween in animal crossing, it's gonna be great :D
I too probably have too many candies haha I have nearly a whole section filled in my secret storage with them

Same here. But it is always better to be overprepared than underprepared. XD

Remember to change into an outfit you don't care that much about. Something happens in the game that causes your clothes to change, forgot what it was though, and if you clothes are changed, and you won't be able to get back the original clothes. (unless you reorder them)

I just changed out of my Link costume and put on some clothes I don't care about, grabbed 10 candies and my 6 masks. I'm all set. I'm going to back on the game in an hour.

Last edited:
Same here. But it is always better to be overprepared than underprepared. XD

Remember to change into an outfit you don't care that much about. Something happens in the game that causes your clothes to change, forgot what it was though, and if you clothes are changed, and you won't be able to get back the original clothes. (unless you reorder them)

I just changed out of my Link costume and put on some clothes I don't care about, grabbed 10 candies and my 6 masks. I'm all set. I'm going to back on the game in an hour.

Oh yeah I definitely know about the clothes thing thanks to tumblr :) I actually put on clothes I didn't care about just to get the rags haha I'm already having alot of fun playing it!

i was trying to get the whole creepy set but i was getting annoyed cause i was having a hard time finding jack

i was trying to get the whole creepy set but i was getting annoyed cause i was having a hard time finding jack

I know what you mean. I luckily didn't have a hard time finding him most of the time and managed to get 9 of the 10 items. I'm still waiting for Chaddar to go into his house so I can get the last lolipop to get the last item from the creepy set which is the coffin.

I keep getting stopped by villagers asking me over and over again for candy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I'm running away from my villagers when they ping me. It was cute and I played along at first but it's getting annoying now. I'm trying to collect rare set items.

Creepy Set.jpg

Mwaa ha ha ha ha..... I got everything I wanted this Halloween!

It was really fun! I finished my Spooky series, got all of the Creepy set, and grabbed all of the pumpkin heads and jack in a box.

I had so much candy leftover that I ended up mailing some to my villagers today for a little treat.

I don't think I'd ever played the NL version of Halloween. I completed both furniture series with 1 mask and 1 candy to start off with - plus, since I'd only started the town yesterday, I had only 5 villagers to work with. It was a lot of fun though and (fingers crossed) I hope to get the clothing and masks I missed this year during next year's festivities.

I got all the Spooky items and all the creepy items. I just didn't get the pumpkin heads or jack in the box.

But it was pretty fun.

Last edited:
Back