• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mythological/Fairytale themed village and villagers??

HappyCrover

Bells
I was thinking a town would be so cute with the entire fairytale theme and I was wondering what villagers would be best suited for such a town!! Right off the bat Julian, Drago and Phoebe would be perfect fit! I think even Jambette would be pretty cute (lol!) but what other villagers would be good?

A variety would be perfect for 10 villagers if possible!

Julian: Smug
Drago: Lazy
Phoebe: Uchi
Jambette: Normal

Please give your thoughts! Or I anyone else has done this theme I?d love to hear or see!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I think Kyle would be cool as a bad wolf for the theme!! And I suppose Prince does well as the frog prince too but Jambette is just so cute and funny and her lips drive me crazy haha

this was posted on my blog years ago. i find it super embarrassing, i was 13 when i wrote it, but its a nice list imo. i like your idea of using jambette! ^^

-Julian (Magical unicorn)
-Drago (Drago)
-Wolfgang (Big bad wolf)
-Chrissy (Tweedledee)
-Francine (Tweedledum)
-Willow (Bo Peep's Sheep)
-Sterling (Knight in shining armour)
-Tia (Mrs. Potts/I'm a little teapot~)
-Phoebe (Phoenix)
-Stitches (Magical teddy bear came to life)
-Henry/Prince (Frog Prince)
-Muffy (Witch)
-Bob (Cheshire cat)

Hm, how about Monique (snooty)? I think she could fit the fairytale theme as she looks for me like
a evil stepsister, who thinks that she's the most beautiful person, is always rude to other people
(especially other girls) and only cares for herself. For a peppy villager, how about Ruby? She kinda
looks like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, so she could also fit the fairytale theme in my opinion.
A other villager which also comes up to my mind would be Sterling (jock). He looks like a knight, so
he could fit the theme too. And for a cranky villager, how about Knox? He has also a the knight-look
like Sterling. Or as an alternative, maybe Roscoe, Kabuki or Rolf because of their unique looks.

Oooh those ideas are spot on!! It’s gonna make putting together a dreamies list tough!! Thanks so much!!!

I absolutely love sterling as a knight!! And an ugly step sister sounds sooo amazing!! The idea of a yeti is cool to since Julian drago and Phoebe are all more mythological creatures, it fits in really nicely!!

I have a fairytale town myself. It's called Story and you can see the villagers I have in it in the description c:

I have a fairytale town myself. It's called Story and you can see the villagers I have in it in the description c:

I absolutely LOVE your villagers! Even in your other town as well! If you have a dream address I would love to explore Story and see how it looks!!!

Back