what language do you play in?

English, because that's the only language I know fluently. I learn German but I don't think it's anywhere near good enough to understand the game in. I'd love to play in Japanese but it's not available in my region which is annoying •_•

what region is your 3ds and game? european versions of the game can be played in english, italian, german, spanish and french.

my game and 3ds is the NA version. which is probably why i can?t play in german lol

I play en francais. It helps me learn French plus I like the names of the villagers in French better. :)

english!! i sometimes wish i could play it in my first language but its not possible :(

Well, English i guess, idk if you can even switch language on the non-specific country cartridges so.

I only play in English because it's the only language I know. I wouldn't want to experiment because I'd accidentally do something dumb like delete my save data.

To all those who are saying they'd love to play in Japanese but it's frustrating that they don't have it in the NA version, saaaame. I wish it wasn't so hard (or so expensive) to get a Japanese copy of New Leaf but they're always on sale for like $200... -.- It would be such a good way to practice Japanese!

Back