• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

what language do you play in?

Moon Witch

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Violet
i play my game in italian <3

i am currently learning german and what better motivation to study is there than playing my favourite game in german? so tomorrow i will start playing acnl in german :3

(btw you can change the system language in settings :))

I just play in English... I think if I were more comfortable with it, I'd try to play in Korean or Japanese.

I play in English. I envy anyone who can speak fluent English (or speak it well enough to have people understand you) and a different language :( I'm taking French right now but I don't think I'd be able to switch my game into French lol

how do you switch the language anyway?

I play in English. I envy anyone who can speak fluent English (or speak it well enough to have people understand you) and a different language :( I'm taking French right now but I don't think I'd be able to switch my game into French lol

how do you switch the language anyway?

open the system settings on the home menu, then go to other settings in the lower-right corner, then go to 4 and then finally language ^^

I used to play in French but now that I know I can change the language I play in English, it's less confusing especially when I play online XD

I play in English. i've visited some Japanese players' villages and I was disappointed that the villagers there talked to me in english lol I was hoping to see some Japanese (which I wouldn't have understood anyway but it woulda been cool still to see it...)

I play it in English. There's no Portuguese in existence in Nintendoland. Maybe someday I'll try playing in Spanish or Italian. Wish I could play on Japanese too to drill my hiraganas, but I'm not sure it's possible to do it with an american 3DS...

English. It's not available in my 1st language. If it was, I'd choose the one with better dialogue. :p

English, but I wish I could play in Spanish since I noticed there's a huge community of Spanish players who upload on youtube frequently. But in order to play in Spanish, I have to speak Spanish, which isn't happening until I can shell out some dough for Rosetta Stone.

i play in english but ive been on this topic recently tho. ive been trying to switch my language to german but there is no german in the other languages?? only spanish french and portugese? how are you people playing in german lol

I play in English because I don't really know other languages. I took Spanish classes in high school, but I'm not sure if I could follow a game if it was in Spanish. This kind of makes me want to try it though. I would just need to memorize where the button to change it back is. ;)

i play in english but ive been on this topic recently tho. ive been trying to switch my language to german but there is no german in the other languages?? only spanish french and portugese? how are you people playing in german lol

what region is your 3ds and game? european versions of the game can be played in english, italian, german, spanish and french.

Back