Which Taylor Swift Song do you like best?

Which Taylor Swift song is your fav?

• Look What You Made Me Do

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • ...Ready for it?

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Gorgeous

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • None of them!

Votes: 39 65.0%

• Total voters
I've hated Taylor Swift and her music ever since she existed on the music scene. Her lyrics are too overly dramatic for me and herself as a person is super sneaky and snakey. I do appreciate that she is active in the community, donates money and visits sick kids, and her songs are insanely catchy, but I can't like her no matter how hard I try.

really started diggin look what you made me do when i started relating to it on an extremely personal level lol

Last edited:
her recent ones? ready for it

i hate her attitude now though, her old music was so much better but eh
each to their own

I knew you were trouble
Back to december
and You belong with me

are the only songs from her that ive actively listened to and liked enough to memorize the lyrics xD

Last edited:
I like her old songs, but I haven't listened to any of her new ones. Though from what I've heard, they aren't as good as they used to be.

Been a fan since like 2010 and usually her new albums have at least a couple of songs I really like. Style is my favorite song overall. I don't care for LWYMMD, Ready For It and Gorgeous but now I'm obsessed with Call It What You Want.

I'd say Look What You Made Me Do. Because I have a niece who likes the song...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little niece. Look What You Made Me Do

Her older stuff was better and more catchy in my opinion, her newer stuff is really.. weird. It's basically her trying to be other popular people. There's the song she's trying to be Rhianna, the song she's trying to by Ariana Grande... it's just really weird and I'm not a fan.

Out of those three, I've only heard 'Look What You Made Me Do', but I'm not a big fan of her music. Nothing against her though, it's just not my type.

Back