How often do you get nervous/anxious/paranoid?

from the moment i wake up to the moment i put on my make up and say a little prayer

All of the above, quite often. I'm fact I'm slightly freaking out right now because my boyfriend and I stay in contact very frequently, we're quite attached and clingy, and he should be out of work by now but he hasn't texted me in hours like he normally would so I am PRAYING that his phone just died.

extremely frequently and people love to take advantage of it. people know certain things give me anxiety or make me paranoid, and sometimes i'm even called crazy for it lmao. my "paranoia" comes from my own brain normally, but sometimes people plant things into my head as well. it really wears me out.

All the time, I get small breaks here and there but most of the time I've got something eating away at me, from something small to something huge and everything in between.

I get anxious when having to talk to another person directly (I'm completely fine with talking in groups/being in front of large crowds though lol), but that's about it. I'm almost never nervous or stressed and I'm completely fine with that :lemon:

My anxiety tends to be triggered by florescent lights, particularly in supermarkets. I've noticed that it also bothers me in very crowded spaces full of lots of people. It also takes full action when I'm walking to work, especially when there is traffic, I feel paranoid that everyone is looking at me. Therefore, I feel the need to walk faster and begin to sweat and feel like I'm going to pass out. It's just really uncomfortable and is always twice as worse when I'm alone.

Honestly, I need to get a grip of myself but some days it's a struggle.

I'm anxious all the time.
Things that aren't really anything make me anxious.

Like when my roommate comes out of her room it makes me extremely nervous, and if I feel like I am about to or need to confront her I like actually start to freak out.

My schoolwork scares me a lot, like if I get a low grade on a midterm (like my last physics midterm I had to work super hard just to get a D-) I go into full-fledged panic mode and start thinking oh I'm not worth anything I shouldn't be in college blah blah blah

Also if I find something I really like I get anxious, like someone does when they see their crush. I was never really able to understand that, though.

Very often. I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorders, sometimes it gets out of hand in situations that wouldn't phase most people. I've done a lot of work to learn coping strategies to keep it at bay, but it's always just beneath the surface.
I also relate to feeling paranoid, thinking excessively about little things. I'm lucky I have my mother and best friend I can turn to.

I have anxiety quite frequently as someone who is diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. But I have gotten better with time and medication. Watching funny things and remembering to take things slow and time for myself generally helps. Like meditation/breathing exercises for anxiety attacks but doing things I love and getting enough sleep helps my overall mood. But I'll always have anxious or paranoid thoughts sometimes in my brain :/ and I'm like can u not

It will always be homework. And deadlines.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also get anxious when talking to people in general. It's just not my style.

oh, daily.

last night, i was certain that i heard someone moving around the house when i had to use the bathroom. it took me 45 minutes to psych myself to go there. then i checked the whole downstairs, found no one was there. did my business and had to psych myself up to go back to my room for 30 minutes. stayed up for the next 2 hours and tried not to have an anxiety attack. (it didn't work.)

I get pretty nervous and paranoid when I'm about to open up to someone. Even the thought of opening up to a friend or family member scares me to tears. Social anxiety is not fun to deal with. :(

I'm pretty sure I literally qualify as being delusional, like not stretching the definition of the word to be edgy, I genuinely mean that. So uh... a lot. Very often.

Back