Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Since we've had approximately 85 costume threads I figured I'd make one for decorations!

As usual I decorated my foyer, I'll have more pictures later when we get it all set up cause we're still missing a few things. But I have a giant cauldron I got with a smaller cauldron in it that I have a fogger running through. I tested it out today and it needs a few tweaks but it looks super cool!
WdDPvSR.jpg

Have any of you decorated for Halloween? I'd love to see some pictures!

Due to extremely protective parents, Halloween has never really been a big part of my life, unfortunately. Never went trick-or-treating in my life or dressed up.

But, I have hand-made paper dolls resembling Creepypasta icons across my door that I insist on putting up every year even though I made them when I was about 10 and they're falling apart.

spoopy!!

I don't have any decorations, except for my jack o'lantern.
i bought two extra pumpkins but dunno if i'll have the time to carve them later, but if i do, one will be Donald Trumpkin, that'll be sure to traumatize the trick or treaters...

I'm gunna have to find a way to upload my little walkthrough video I did, but it turned out really great.

Back