• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coauthor needed

Insanezoophobic

Mayor who's not very sane
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I need someone to help me continue a story. Basically, its about an unstable, zoophobic (animal fearing) villager who wakes up one day after being convinced into moving to the animal village. Basically, this combines features from all the animal crossing games, as well as infinite room for more villagers. Ill start.

*As the kid woke up on the bus, he only then noticed how the bus driver wasn't, well, human.. More like a sea turtle... And the other passengers as well, animals... He checked his hand to see if this was a transformation situation, but he was still human, which was almost good news. Had the animals finally taken over? Were we finally going extinct? And this wasn't an attractive human animal hybrid either, these were just Anthropomorphic animals. As these thoughts flooded his mind, a blue cat approached him, he whispered under his breath* Oh god..

Last edited:
How much have you written? I suggest you fix the grammatical errors of the first part before continuing it.

I can't really picture what the animals would say so, i can't really continue until i have someone to act as them....

You definitely need to fix your grammar errors in your story first. But, a villager fearing animals that wakes up in an animal village? That wouldn't be hard to think up of something. I don't really feel like thinking of anything at the moment since I just got home from school.

Just saying, but are you not good with making dialogue? You can be creative, you know ;)

I can't really ask you your age, but in around 8th-9th grade they should be able to teach you dialogue and what not. (I ended up getting the hardest English Honors class in 8th grade, but it was so worth it when I transitioned to 9th grade. English is super easy now, :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also forgot to mention, maybe you can root your conversations with the personality of the villager you want to talk with your protagonist?
Like snooty, lazy, smug, cranky, and what not. heres a link with all the basic personalities

http://new-leaf.wikia.com/wiki/Personalities

You're right about me not being able to come up with dialogue, I usually use role play for that, that's how i plan out my stories, roleplay. I'm not gonna mention my age, but i'm around that grade, but again, i need someone else to act as the villagers. That's why i need someone who can come up with the dialogue. About the personalities, i've got something a little like that, as in each character is a different nightmare.

Last edited:
Hmm… I guess I have some time before my Mafia game gets approved. Sounds like this fanfic has some decent potential.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As my name implies, I won't be of much help, though.

Ive also got another, one where someone who's clearly not as human as even the animals finds the town

Last edited:
Back