Buying Star Glow Wand

1.4? , middleman seems good to me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also woulda ya like a message?

1.4 is good! I'll sent it over asap. And yes, please, thank you! This message:

"Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful too."

Highly doubt anyone would want to sell theirs, but might as well try. ;v;

Good luck filling your sidebar with star glow wands, just like what I did with apples and chocolate cakes!

Bump! Please name your price! :)

how much are you offering? :eek:

Hi! I can offer up to 7.5-8.5k (that's the max I can go which is all my TBT but I'd rather have some leftover). Let me know what you think! I completely understand if that's not enough or if you're still attached to yours! ;v;

Hi! I can offer up to 7.5-8.5k (that's the max I can go which is all my TBT but I'd rather have some leftover). Let me know what you think! I completely understand if that's not enough or if you're still attached to yours! ;v;

I could go with 8.5k if you are willing to do that since I bought mine for 10k and I'd rather not lose too much.

I guess 8k would be the absolutely lowest I'd go now, but yeah 8.5k preferably :3

I guess 8k would be the absolutely lowest I'd go now, but yeah 8.5k preferably :3

Alrighty, 8.5k it is! I’ll send it over momentarily. Could the message be: ★ The stars in their galaxy could never outshine your love. ★

Thank you!! :D

Message as requested, sent. No problem and ty for buying C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah srry about the weird post but the first one glitched so wasn't sure it appeared but all good now ^^

Back