Buying Star Glow Wand

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
My goal is to have 6 star glow wands (I know lmao but it's more realistic than an entire line-up). But right now, I have enough to possibly buy one!

Offering TBT or perhaps a trade! Please name your price.

Feel free to VM or PM or just offer here. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
you may want to wait a while longer, with the daylight savings time change i dont think the shop date is Nov.5 yet where you are located... (I dont have a November birthstone, so if you want i can buy it for you later in the day when i'm back on and hold it until you get rid of your old one. (there'd be no need to send 400 tbt, just the shop price, coz i don't have enuf funds for it :blush: )

you may want to wait a while longer, with the daylight savings time change i dont think the shop date is Nov.5 yet where you are located... (I dont have a November birthstone, so if you want i can buy it for you later in the day when i'm back on and hold it until you get rid of your old one. (there'd be no need to send 400 tbt, just the shop price, coz i don't have enuf funds for it :blush: )

That's very kind of you, thank you! Yeah, I forgot daylight savings happens. I'd rather wait until later in the day in that case to be safe! I'll send the TBT over, thanks again! Feel free to buy it later. I'll be away for most of the day but will check back every so often. :)

In the meantime, I'll see if anyone wants my old birthstone. Get your free birthstone, folks!

my pleasure! i'm headed to bed but will buy it later during the day. i will put a message like the one i sent you by vm (but let me know if you wanted something specific and i'll be happy to do it). gnite and hbd!

my pleasure! i'm headed to bed but will buy it later during the day. i will put a message like the one i sent you by vm (but let me know if you wanted something specific and i'll be happy to do it). gnite and hbd!

I'm fine with any message tbh! Thanks again! :D

Could I have the old November Birthstone please? :eek:

Hi, someone else PMed me before you have so it’s no longer available. Thank you for the interest! :)

Sorry for the delayed reply, I just got home. x_x

Heya, do you still need a november birthstone bought today? I can buy one if you still need?

Heya, do you still need a november birthstone bought today? I can buy one if you still need?

Hi dear! King Dorado got me covered so I'm good now! Thank you, though! <3

Back