Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (210) +
I can pay in IGB, TBT, wishlist items, and possibly villagers.

I have 1,976 tbt to spend, and my IGB bank is maxed. I have a lot of items, including rare ones, up for trade as well. Furthermore, I have a cycle town that I could look through for a villager (I also have some villagers already moved in, so just tell me who you're looking for and I already may have them).

I'd like for you to name your price and give some examples of your work please.
If I like your art style, then we can further negotiate. PLEASE do not be offended if I decline an offer, it likely will have nothing to do with the quality of your work, just the STYLE. If we have a deal, we can PM more details about the picture (like specifics about characteristics, posing, facial expression, attitude, etc)

Here are ref images of my OCs:

Salem (x)

Eva (x)

Cyanide: (x)

Rose (x)

Okay so first, I LOVE you're oc's concepts. I have a a great deal of appreciation for salem's design in particular. But ANYWAY, I'd very much like to try any (or all them lol) normally, I toss up a few attachments of one or two styles, but that's limiting so I'm just going to post a link and you can look at all the half finished and old commissions i've done for others and hopefully something catches ya fancy. https://thisismineallminenotyours.tumblr.com/

Okay so first, I LOVE you're oc's concepts. I have a a great deal of appreciation for salem's design in particular. But ANYWAY, I'd very much like to try any (or all them lol) normally, I toss up a few attachments of one or two styles, but that's limiting so I'm just going to post a link and you can look at all the half finished and old commissions i've done for others and hopefully something catches ya fancy. https://thisismineallminenotyours.tumblr.com/

Thanks! You truly do have an array of beautiful styles, but I suppose I'd like something(s) within these/in any of these styles (x)
(X) (x)

What were you looking for in return?

Well personally i'd like tbt, but as far as pricing, I typically do the rough sketch and discuss pricing once you've seen it (through pm so I don't clutter posts), cause I'll accept pretty much any price ya give me. Then I take payment after its all finished line art and color. Worse comes to worse if we can't agree for any reason, you get a sketch and I get practice.

Well personally i'd like tbt, but as far as pricing, I typically do the rough sketch and discuss pricing once you've seen it (through pm so I don't clutter posts), cause I'll accept pretty much any price ya give me. Then I take payment after its all finished line art and color. Worse comes to worse if we can't agree for any reason, you get a sketch and I get practice.

Alrighty! I'm fine with paying TBT, just PM me when you have a sketch I suppose?

Back