birbyman

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (19) +
So, I have recently picked up my new leaf game after not playing it for quite a few months, and I both dislike my town and want to start afresh to have that new game feel, however a lot of my items are rarer items from sets like the keroppi set and the other Sanrio sets, which I don?t want to lose because they took a long time to obtain. I also want to keep at least a decent sum of bells for my next game too, the only problem is is that I don?t have any other copy of the game to enable me to just do it myself. If anyone would be willing to help me, I know it is a very big ask, I would be very grateful - if you want something in return please ask, and if I can give it, i will. Thank you very much in advance.

you can come over to mine if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you have all your furniture i reccommend only saving around 8 mil for your house c:

I can help out and hold your items as well. I'm looking for TBT, so if you can offer that, that would be great!

Thank you very much, could I do it now, if you wouldn’t mind? If not, just please message me when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can come over to mine if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you have all your furniture i reccommend only saving around 8 mil for your house c:

Thank you very much, could I do it now, if you wouldn’t mind? If not, just please message me when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im adding you and opening my gates right away ^^ you can put your stuff next to my train station and ill stay open for as long as you need. i might be afk at some point but thats because im watching a movie hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

town name is memehell

Hi, would you mind, if I came back and forth a few times just to refill my locker up. Thank you very much.

Sure, that's fine. I'm at Cat's town, so I guess we could do it there? (I have plenty of locker space.)

Back