• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Request) - someone to hold items and bells while I restart my game

birbyman

Bells
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (19) +
So, I have recently picked up my new leaf game after not playing it for quite a few months, and I both dislike my town and want to start afresh to have that new game feel, however a lot of my items are rarer items from sets like the keroppi set and the other Sanrio sets, which I don?t want to lose because they took a long time to obtain. I also want to keep at least a decent sum of bells for my next game too, the only problem is is that I don?t have any other copy of the game to enable me to just do it myself. If anyone would be willing to help me, I know it is a very big ask, I would be very grateful - if you want something in return please ask, and if I can give it, i will. Thank you very much in advance.

you can come over to mine if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you have all your furniture i reccommend only saving around 8 mil for your house c:

I can help out and hold your items as well. I'm looking for TBT, so if you can offer that, that would be great!

Thank you very much, could I do it now, if you wouldn’t mind? If not, just please message me when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can come over to mine if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you have all your furniture i reccommend only saving around 8 mil for your house c:

Thank you very much, could I do it now, if you wouldn’t mind? If not, just please message me when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im adding you and opening my gates right away ^^ you can put your stuff next to my train station and ill stay open for as long as you need. i might be afk at some point but thats because im watching a movie hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

town name is memehell

Sorry about the wait, I just had to do something, I’m adding and setting up now. Thanks a lot

Hi, would you mind, if I came back and forth a few times just to refill my locker up. Thank you very much.

Sure, that's fine. I'm at Cat's town, so I guess we could do it there? (I have plenty of locker space.)

Back