• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Giveaway Free Villager Pics (Offline)

jvgsjeff

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
Giving away some extra villager pics. My list includes any that you see in this picture.

tbt-pics5.jpg

Two conditions:
1. You let me drop off the pic(s) at your town (for badge purposes).
2. You can have as many pics as you want, as long as they're all different. In other words, I don't want to give multiple Rolfs, etc. to the same person.

Let me know what you want.

Last edited:
Can I have Aurora, Marina, Bob and Dizzy? Thanks for offering!

Hahaha! That's unfortunate :)

I'd love the others, I'll add you and open my gates in a few :)

Okay, sounds good. I'll be there once I see your gate open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going offline for the night.

H1nohime: I hope you enjoy the pics. :)
splendidsplendoras: Sorry I didn't hear back from you. Maybe if you're on tomorrow night we can try again.

Update: Bob's pic is no longer available, but any other villager pic you see in the picture above is still up for grabs. Anyone want some?

I updated the picture above. Here's a list of what's left:

Agent S x2
Aurora
Big Top x3
Camofrog
Daisy x2
Dizzy x2
Drago x2
Hamlet
Kidd
Lily
Molly x5
Pashmina
Rodeo
Rolf x5
Skye

Update: Going offline for the night. I may be back tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Could I take one of each, disregarding Molly and Big Top! Please and thank you. ;)

Could I take one of each, disregarding Molly and Big Top! Please and thank you. ;)

If you're on now or come back online soon, then sure. But if not, I still want to offer them to anyone who is online at the same time as me. By the way, I have given some away on Facebook since yesterday, so my current list is a bit smaller today. This is what I have left:

Agent S x2
Aurora
Big Top x3
Daisy x2
Dizzy
Drago
Hamlet
Kidd
Lily
Molly x5
Pashmina
Rodeo
Rolf x5
Skye

note: I'll be afk until about 10pm Eastern US time (one hour from now)

Last edited:
If you're on now or come back online soon, then sure. But if not, I still want to offer them to anyone who is online at the same time as me. By the way, I have given some away on Facebook since yesterday, so my current list is a bit smaller today. This is what I have left:

Agent S x2
Aurora
Big Top x3
Daisy x2
Dizzy
Drago
Hamlet
Kidd
Lily
Molly x5
Pashmina
Rodeo
Rolf x5
Skye

note: I'll be afk until about 10pm Eastern US time (one hour from now)
Ah no worries. I will wait until then, thank you again.

Last edited:
Hi. So you'd like Agent S, Aurora, Daisy, Dizzy, Drago, Hamlet, Kidd, Lily, Pashmina, Rodeo, Rolf, and Skye?

Hi. So you'd like Agent S, Aurora, Daisy, Dizzy, Drago, Hamlet, Kidd, Lily, Pashmina, Rodeo, Rolf, and Skye?
Correct. :) I'll add you and open now. You will need to follow me to my right beach.

Okay, I'll be there in a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That simplified things. All I have left now:
Agent S
Big Top x3
Daisy
Molly x5
Rolf x4

I also have some throwing beans available if anyone wants.

Update: Going offline. I'll check to see if there any any more responses tomorrow night (Thursday night).

Last edited:
Back