Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
its becoming too obvious your animosity! if you are not being serious about it, let me know now..but if you are being serious, i dont want anything to do with you!

that post is for panda btw so please clarify because I dont want any animosity whatsoever

- - - Post Merge - - -

and no im not upset i am just confused .. I am not gonna have outburts chillax

that post is for panda btw so please clarify because I dont want any animosity whatsoever

excuse me ? theres no animosity, like I've stated before if you are indeed town i will not be playing any future games with you. i may not be the most active or vocal about my options here in this game but at least i can come up with decent reasoning and successfully put together a post that says something other than " im not mafia ok, gg" so like i said "useless".

- - - Post Merge - - -

opinions *

excuse me ? theres no animosity, like I've stated before if you are indeed town i will not be playing any future games with you. i may not be the most active or vocal about my options here in this game but at least i can come up with decent reasoning and successfully put together a post that says something other than " im not mafia ok, gg" so like i said "useless".

- - - Post Merge - - -

opinions *

Okay lets not start bad blood between each other please.

Panda you reminded me to do the rqs

What is your time zone?: GMT/UTC
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): A newer player to give them a chance to shine
How would you go about campaigning for king?: What's the point in campaigning since you probably won't have an influence on who becomes King.
Who would you lynch if king?: I'm still undecided on scum/scum leans rn but my gut instinct would be Bianca due to unfolding of previous games.
Describe your playstyle Neutral, easy going though frustrated sometimes. Will put up a fight but some fights just arent' worth it and I stand by that.
Okay. So. In the beginning of the game Sensai answers the RQS saying that he would like a new player be king. I feel logically, this makes no sense, because newer players will be easily manipulated, even more than someone who knows the core of mafia, especially kingmakers. A newer player won't need the spotlight of the king if they just speak up lol. It seems that Sensai believes that only the king has power in the lynches. This is incredibly wrong, even if we don't have a vote, we have a voice, which can influence the king and other players. Sensai shows denial of this fact when he posts these:
I wouldn't specifically say I would want you as king/queen (i have no idea who i want tbh) but I think newer players like yourself need a spotlight and should be given a chance to drive town in the right direction rather than be overshadowed by the more experienced players.
and
As if my one voice would be able to drag the lynch off him. It wouldve been much easier to do that if Jacob didnt lynch so early and without warning
. The tom part is especially scummy imo. I just find how he was "passively" (jacob said this earleir lol) townreading tom (and even scum read him at one point), but only became confident in it before Tom's lynch. He also expected to be townread just because he believed tom was town, which makes no sense.

Just a quick read, don't take any of this too seriously.

Townlean

• Zendel - Posts freely and is not afraid to ask questions. This is very unlike how he played in the the SU2 game where he was mafia.
  • Dolby - In Caxnival it was very clear to me while in obvs that Dolby was mafia, especially during the Bianca x Vanessa viligante debate.
  • Tina - Genuine frustration, never played with her before so unsure of her playstyle though others say she uses AtE, most recently in BOWT where she was mafia. Will be taken into account however for the time being, she seems town to me.
In this post he says that his reads shouldn't be taken too seriously. Also noticing that he reads ZENDEL town. But again, like SENSAi said...it shoudn't be taken too seriously. however, when zendel is replaced he says this:
Zendel dropping out just makes my read on him irrelevent :(
which implys that his case had relevancy to begin with (which is weird because he said it wasn't serious) Also as a note, he forgot several people on this unwarranted day 1 read: Kermit (Cleb), Tae (Byngo), Heyden, and Kat. I don't know what to make of this information rn but just putting it down. These reads just seem empty also. I feel like its to make it seem like he was contributing when he wasn't really.

I TOLD YOU ZENDEL WAS TOWN!
weird that he brags about this (When Rhyumia was MK'D) but i distinctly remember him saying at one point that Ryumia was mafia sowhatsthetruth.jpg

Heyden lied about his shot, but it was a little useful in baiting out scum.
The most accurate is the second one. With a game this size, 4 mafia is most likely, similar to Tina's game. And since Tom never shot, Heyden is either lying or there is someone still alive with KP.
this quote especially points to the fact that Sensai had known that something was off about the kills.

I don't have specific quotes because im getting lazy and im the middle of class but before day 3: Sensai either said he had to look more into kat and evetually, he town read her. A sensai/kat scum team doesn't seem so unlikely to me.

Evan speculates about the Kingmaker a lot.

Are you inferring youre kingmaker or am I getting the wrong picture?
I don't know why he would say this in thread when it puts km in danger.

Is kingmaker an actual role though or something thats an addition to your role
I'VE said this one before but my role as town is explicit in my relation to the king.
But if kingmaker is an additional role as well as the role everyone currently has, then the kibgmaker could be mafia aligned and spite us by msking Toad King.
Correct me if im wrong on that
I wouldn't be suprised though if someone mostly inactive was Kingmaker considering how long it taken for Jacob to be made it.
I don't know if this is just a way to be seen as town because of "contribution" or just ignorance.
I've read through all of this dudes posts. I am pretty sure he is mafia but I could see a possibility where he is town (there is places where i feeling he would have said this to his scum team instead of saying it on the thread, unless it was mafia's plan to appear "transparent")

Dolby
Heyden
Tina
Mog
Biancasbotique
Jacob

SensaiGallade
ITookYourWaffles
Tae
PandaDarling

Rereading Sensai's posts made me a little flustered but I can defiently say the rest of the scum team is in this group. I am the most confident that Tae is scum, then Sensai, than waffles then Panda. I still am really unsure on panda, but the above three could be lynched in any order. There is a high chance of hitting scum I think.

Lowkey convinced otherwise. If this is crys playstyle then I hate it more than anything rn. The fact that crys has not made any real effort in this game is suspicious af. Its N3, surely you'd have something worthy to post or information to give to us by now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Essentially coasted the entire game and nobody has said anything about it
You obviousy have no idea what your talking about because I get scum/null read everysingle game because of my playstyle. Everygame I do infact get called out about it so please stfu,,, also where are your qualms towards panda, she hasn't done **** either. :lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon:

lots of formatting and wordig and grammar issues but idrc because im in the middle of math class.

Sensai
kat
bianca

One of them scum list im on mobile now and these people think im scummy af

This post bugs me.

Would scum!Waffles literally have only put on scum mate on this list = Kat? Part of me says no and the other part says I'm over-thinking it? But I'm leaning town on the other two. The newest list was "Bianca/Sensai/tae" as well so showing to be quite rigid in reads.

lmao good job dolby, thnx for town locking me! honestly ness may have been really desperate for replacement which is why i in'd, i know i suck bc of work but i'm better than a mod kill so pls no h8 love u. i skipped a bulk of crap tbh but from the more recent events but since everyone is essentially convinced waffle and sensai are scum i think tae or panda are the last possible members, i dont see anyone else as scummy tbh (altho maybe jacob but i like to sheep dolby so nvm) im just home from work but i promise ill be around to expand (im not reading any more of this i dont have time so forgive me if i say something dumb)

lmao good job dolby, thnx for town locking me! honestly ness may have been really desperate for replacement which is why i in'd, i know i suck bc of work but i'm better than a mod kill so pls no h8 love u. i skipped a bulk of crap tbh but from the more recent events but since everyone is essentially convinced waffle and sensai are scum i think tae or panda are the last possible members, i dont see anyone else as scummy tbh (altho maybe jacob but i like to sheep dolby so nvm) im just home from work but i promise ill be around to expand (im not reading any more of this i dont have time so forgive me if i say something dumb)

Any opinions of f11 or nah?

actually scratch nvm ppl arent convinced on sensai which im low key glad of because im feeling like their defense seems genuine but then again i think i said that about kat lol (altho panda seems less genuine)

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me iso pls forgive

- - - Post Merge - - -

from the interaction between kat and crys i remember thinking its one or the other tbh so unless they really were throwing us off im kinda reading crys as town but i struggle reading her at all but gimme a momento

actually scratch nvm ppl arent convinced on sensai which im low key glad of because im feeling like their defense seems genuine but then again i think i said that about kat lol (altho panda seems less genuine)

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me iso pls forgive

If your opinions differ from the general consensus, like with Sensai, then tell us! We don't want you to sheep reads we want to know what you think.

If your opinions differ from the general consensus, like with Sensai, then tell us! We don't want you to sheep reads we want to know what you think.

soz my bae, v true. well their defense seemed semi genuine but there's a couple of posts i dont like 'Defending myself reveals too much information on my role. It means instakill on the night' 'I hope you eat your hat Dolby when I'm killed/lynched' talk about forced and guilt trippy. also how does evey1 feel about waffle and sensai being on the same team bc i dont see it as much, like this lvl of bussing is usually done by more confident players right? altho im not rly sure of sensai's playstyle is he usually someone who is absolutely sure of someone being scum? bc it is rubbing me the wrong way a bit. i know im basically never that sure of someone unless its toad so im struggling to link them..

- - - Post Merge - - -

sry i cant articulate my thoughts well bc i dont know whats going on and im sleepy lmao. im gonna eat something but my sleeping pattern is ****ed so ill be around

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually the more i read about sensai being overly sure about waffle the more awkward i feel about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back