Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just digging yourself into the grave sweetieyou dont make logical sense at all maybe because **** reading and yolo ****posting? You are not helping the town

If you guys think I'm mad no I'm not thats my tone

I am helping town by saying I am not mafia...

and I am not saying whether I am just vanilla townie or blue role

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have done literally nothing that has worth besides say that Trundle/Zendal felt staged that has followed any valid line of thinking

and how come we are not following up on that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're just digging yourself into the grave sweetieyou dont make logical sense at all maybe because **** reading and yolo ****posting? You are not helping the town

is that for me or dolby?

I am helping town by saying I am not mafia...

and I am not saying whether I am just vanilla townie or blue role

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how come we are not following up on that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is that for me or dolby?

oh wow, you are a plain martyr... town is saved now

well you all can spend energy to other people because I am not mafia

I'm sorry how many games have you played in at this point... surely you must know that just saying stuff like this doesn't clear you of anything, and is just annoying and distracting

am I the only one who keeps reading this over and over, it feels so fake/staged, I don't have a word for it

I'm sorry how many games have you played in at this point... surely you must know that just saying stuff like this doesn't clear you of anything, and is just annoying and distracting

well if anyone susses me, I will just have one rebuttal: I am not mafia so total waste of read energy

I don't wanna be lynched and no I am not jester. dim, maybe idk..i am very bad at scumreading ..I tend to go by instincts and my instincts go for Trundle/Ryumia..

ok but instincts will only go so far. You need to actually have factual reasoning to want to lynch somebody. Otherwise you are just making baseless claims, which looks scummy

am I the only one who keeps reading this over and over, it feels so fake/staged, I don't have a word for it

no we are not on any team if that is what you are implying. If anything, I am reading it as ITYW town because if I do die and see that I am not mafia, this is just too obvious of a sus...

but of course, kirby did this also in Caxnival where he sussed me heavily. But in this case, I know ITYW is not doing it deliberately

well if anyone susses me, I will just have one rebuttal: I am not mafia so total waste of read energy

it just looks like you are trying to divert attention. Not to mention, what the hell kind of phrasing is that

- - - Post Merge - - -

no we are not on any team if that is what you are implying. If anything, I am reading it as ITYW town because if I do die and see that I am not mafia, this is just too obvious of a sus...

but of course, kirby did this also in Caxnival where he sussed me heavily. But in this case, I know ITYW is not doing it deliberately

no one implied you were on a team with Waffles....

ok but instincts will only go so far. You need to actually have factual reasoning to want to lynch somebody. Otherwise you are just making baseless claims, which looks scummy

If I really have a choice, I will really lynch Trundle or Ryumia. If I am mistaken, I will be held responsible, but I am not , then I have a feeling Ryumia will flip the same as Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

it just looks like you are trying to divert attention. Not to mention, what the hell kind of phrasing is that

- - - Post Merge - - -

no one implied you were on a team with Waffles....

attention away from me because I am not mafia...

no, it was implied. i know how mafia works

Why do you make it so hard for us to read you Bianca. Gut says useless town, she has no benefit as mafia to point stupid things out and bring attention, unless it's an attempt to wipe sus off someone but this has been going on fairly early.

Godfather pool I've narrowed to Tom/Kat/Cleb in no order, very stumped.
Everyone else I'd say Waffles, Vanessa, Sensai, and maaaaaybe Trundle/Ryumia. Is it bad I lowkey believe Bianca? Probably.

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah deja vu

Its not really that hard for me to be read...I just said it plainly..I am not mafia...No overanalyzation...because If I am lying , then dont trust me in the future..and mark it in stone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden, if thats true that my goal is to wipe suss of someone, then you should know its you because I just said I townread you and that you are always townie or blue in my eyes as seen from other games

I suggest let Bianca be for now after all shes good at tree stump

In what way you feel like its staged I dont get it people usually think i get mad easily by cussing a lot just saying im not mad thats it

Its not really that hard for me to be read...I just said it plainly..I am not mafia...No overanalyzation...because If I am lying , then dont trust me in the future..and mark it in stone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden, if thats true that my goal is to wipe suss of someone, then you should know its you because I just said I townread you and that you are always townie or blue in my eyes as seen from other games

that and I'm sure you put those lynch bianca d1 tags down there too

You are more defending yourself when you are town or blue. You are more sussing of others when you are mafia.

With this statement that you made... You're pretty much confirming that I am most likely town since I have been pretty much defending myself instead of point fingers at others. Just letting you know that...

----------

Letting you guys know that I am working on my reads list still. It's really quite a challenge for me. So... I'm sorry if I am taking so long on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back