Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kat *shrug*

If I die, and when I flip town, I don?t wanna see y?all say I didn?t try. I?m trying but it seems I either get misread, or ignored.

My last scumreads are Tom, Panda, Chick, and Kat is rising in sus for me. Bianca also sounds fake but I am not confident enough to fully scumread her, and idk what to think of Tīna because she?s said a lot that is scummy but yet I?ve found myself agreeing with a lot of what she?s said too.

Missed this, why do you think that Panda and Chick are potentially teamed and it isn't real. Don't really remember your response to waffles on it, but iirc, it was something like that

just gonna throw this out there but another reason it may not be a frantic EoD is cause Dolby is scum.... just saying its a possibility still.

just gonna throw this out there but another reason it may not be a frantic EoD is cause Dolby is scum.... just saying its a possibility still.
I don't think Dolby would be lynching scum at this point so early though if he were scum, especially considering there's quite a few options rn, and if he is scum and lynching Evan then we still have a problem

I don't think Dolby would be lynching scum at this point so early though if he were scum, especially considering there's quite a few options rn, and if he is scum and lynching Evan then we still have a problem

but.... why do you seem so certain that Evans scum ? i mean i THINK he is but.... im still not sure until he flips....

ugh this is frustrating if it weren't for the lack of resistance here I'd be a lot more confidant in an Evan lynch but ://

also noted that Evan went offline, does anyone know off the top of my head how he views self pres? I don't think I've been in a game where he's been on death's row yknow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, all 8 of you viewing, who would you lynch right now?
Sensai or Tom

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Evan is red and I'm being driven crazy over complexities that aren't there I'm going to scream

ugh this is frustrating if it weren't for the lack of resistance here I'd be a lot more confidant in an Evan lynch but ://

also noted that Evan went offline, does anyone know off the top of my head how he views self pres? I don't think I've been in a game where he's been on death's row yknow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sensai or Tom

He self-prezed as maf onto Bianca in FNAF iirc, and tried to get the lynch off an inspected maf as his teammate once, that's all I got

SORRY FOR LAST MINUTE READS! So, this is my reads post that I?ve managed to gather. I don?t expect you to read the whole thing, I swear majority of people just look at their own part and that?s it. I looked at everybody's posts right now and I?m trying not to have too many nulls on my list. Since there?s 20 people (including kingmaker) on the list, I?m judging and assuming that there?s 3 scums.

Key:
Scum
Scumlean
TP
Suspicious
Townlean
Town
Unsure

Trundle ? I?m having him down as scumlean now. Looking back at all his posts, it looks like he susses people A LOT. Early game, he susses Tina;
I'm gonna say there is a 90% chance Tina is mafia right now.
In my opinion, he is faulting a lot of things. This one was pointed at Zendel:
That way I can ignore his posts for the rest of the game. Not trying to offend you, I just can't stand how you word your posts.
If I was King today I would pick between Tina/Panda/glow.
He said he?ll pick between those three, but then he turn around and says;
On a technicality, toads is a safe lynch for today if we have no other options by EOD (unlikely)
I think Sensai is a pretty safe lynch today. Think D1 Caxnival vs right now. Polar opposite behaviors.
He always dramatically changes his susses, e.g. it went from Tina, Glow and Panda to Sensai and Toads, and it seems like he dropped his scumread from Glow. Yes, it is absolutely okay to change your thoughts of people, but he is very quick to point fingers. He has been attacking Tina for no exact reason. Sure, he might say ?Her frustration and AtE is really scummy? but that?s the only reason, and in Tina's paragraph I can backfire that. Yes, I said I was going to townlean him before but just looking at an overview of all of his posts, it doesn?t convince me anymore. He also seems to be agreeing with Eternal Leader Dolby a lot, probably as F11 said, to appease him and gain his trust. The only thing that Trundle doesn?t agree with in Dolby was Dolby townleaning Tina.
Sensai ? I?m townleaning Sensai. He said his timing isn?t exactly ideal, but his post quality is actually good and he has valid reasoning towards things. Honestly, I like these posts;
You're contradicting yourself a little when you say its weird that Dolby and toad put her as their primary lynch but then you say yourself that she's pretty scummy and wouldn't mind her being lynched. :confused:
I wouldn't specifically say I would want you as king/queen (i have no idea who i want tbh) but I think newer players like yourself need a spotlight and should be given a chance to drive town in the right direction rather than be overshadowed by the more experienced players.
These posts feel Townie-like to me especially with the defensive posts, and I feel like half of my read on Sensai is also like a bit of a gut feeling. The only thing that I?m concerned about is his lack of posts.
Evan ? I?m not a fan of his posts at all. His reads feel jumbled up and honestly, looking back through his post history, majority of his posts are actually just random f posting like;
You're welcome. Now read 39 pages and give us full reads in the next 30 minutes or else Dolby will vote for you
/s
@Vanessa: tbh it's a wonder you're still around here after that treatment lmao :lemon:
why? was that a rxn test?
And he tries to cover himself up with acting confused near start of the game;
what's falseless content? is it where you just post stuff that's true to look like you're getting content out there? And how is my post forced?

/inb4 accused of dumbtelling, but I legit don't know what that accusation means
ohhhhhhh wait

hold up a second

I think I'm confusing "king" and "kingmaker"

The kingmaker selects who's king

The king votes for who to die, right?

So dolby is the kingmaker, and for all we know, he could be any alignment right? But the kingMAKER is the one who's confirmed town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Dolby is the king
Also, in FNAF Mafia I was scum with Evan, alongside Waffles. Evan exactly does this sort of stuff, and I?m gonna say that I have pretty confident reads on him.
Vanessa ? Honestly, all of her posts actually feel like the same as last game, in Caxnival. She doesn?t seem like she?s being coached, and fun fact: look back in Caxnival and she always sheeped, from what I remember.
Dolby ? I?m running out of time to do my reads, but for Dolby I?m going to mention that I can?t read him at all, and I need to have a very careful and long look back at his posts. I?m very slightly leaning him towards town so far.
Toads ? I believe his TP claim. If he was a scum, he?d have a safeclaim and use that to claim to be a Townie or something. Even if he didn?t want to claim Townie, the least he would do is to claim a blue role. I would never imagine a scum claiming to be a TP. And I believe that there could be a TP in this game, so I believe him.
xCleb ? Lack of posts; pending replacement.
Bianca ? Bianca is suspicious for me, due to her very short post quality. Take a look at these posts.
I heart Dolby :p
lol Zendel
Their interactions .... its like hey i don't like your posts...and the other is like yeah i dont like your posts too...and now they are buddy buddies?
Don't make me king, kingmaker. I will absolutely lynch Vanessa.
Dolby ur amazing~
Those are 5 examples that I just gave you that Bianca is low quality posting.
I also found it really funny that she answered this:
okay let me give you my rebuttal
1) I am not lurking behind..I am on since this morning
2) That's true..sorry
3) Sometimes
4) huh i did not say that!
5) Yeah i know
6) I like to greet newcomers.. :)
:p
She basically admitted that she leaves the thread after she makes posts, she admitted that she has the worst quality posts and she even admitted that she ignores people. Very suspicious, but not suspicious enough to the point on where I scumlean her.
Waffles ? People are scumleaning Waffles, but this is the typical town Waffles I know. Town Waffles often is all over the place and has short but good reasoning. I was scum with Waffles, alongside Evan in FNAF Mafia and Scum Waffles just asks questions, pretends to be clueless and etc.
Tom ? I?m really sitting on the fence of Tom. Tom's behaviour of somewhat saving and driving all the suspicion away from Panda and saying to focus on Evan is suspicious. But other than that, I like Tom's post quality and as I mentioned a bit of times earlier, his play seems like the normal town him.
Heyden ? I think Heyden is suspicious because he only made one page worth of posts. I know they say ?Quality over quantity? but I?ve looked at Heyden's posts and they don?t really have that much quality in them. I?m not sure if he?s busy or rushed or what not, but I?d drop him down down to townlean at least if he posts more.
Tina ? She?s a townlean because I?ve never seen her use AtE in a game before which obviously means that she?s town because she would never take this approach and if she did as a scum then she would be taking a huge risk which I doubt. We can all understand her frustration and in my opinion she is not suspicious at all. Her posts seem genuine and Evan has no reason to scumread her.
Arstotzkan ? Kat seems like a good Town player and I like her contribution to this game so far. Honestly I have never been able to read Kat but I think that she is town. Also, I am running out of time to write all of this so I?ll just speed through the rest of the people.
Jacob ? Unlike Heyden, I am going to put Jacob down as unsure for this because he said he has to choose schools and stuff but I hope he posts more when he comes back.
Ryumia ? she is probably the strongest town read I have and that?s what I?m almost townlocking her. For a newbie, she has made a very good case for herself and she has her own opinions that don?t feel scripted at all. As I mentioned before:
Also I know this was disregarded, but I don?t think Ryumia is scum or should be scumleaned just for the fact of Zendel dropping out. Yes, I do see that Jacob mentioned Zendel's ?I don?t feel like acting like Town? thing but honestly, just looking at Ryumia's post content she is playing fairly well and she made a very good defensive post for herself. I looked back at Zendel's VMs and he said that he had very bad internet, therefore playing the game was hard for him because sometimes the network crashed on him and he wouldn?t be able to play. Regardless, Zendel's recent posts before he left has had no scuminess in them whatsoever.
Glow ? Her posts so far feel Town. She doesn?t post that much but I remember her once when she was Town saying that she doesn?t make that much reads and posts on D1 and I can get that from BOTW. I've gotta do something soon so I?m going to quickly finish off these reads.
Panda ? I?m unsure about her because I feel that her reactions and lurking is suspicious but at the same time I read through Caxnival and her behaviour seemed the same.
F11 ? I?m townleaning F11 because of their point about people trying to appease Dolby, and I actually don?t see why people (including Evan ofc) are sussing F11.

Done. Sorry about the rushed reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back