• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Evan? Feel like I don't really know where you sit on anyone this game. If I've missed a post where you've spoken about him please link.

I was drinking water while reading this. Some very unladylike noises occurred. Blame my IRL death on Panda.
I have reasons I don’t intend on sharing yet. I suggest for everyone else’s sake we move off Panda.

I see no reason to be so hasty. While I'm all for a Panda lynch, her reaction seems more real to me than Tina's reaction earlier.

I find it kind of funny that the only time I've ever genuinely gotten emotional in a mafia game no one believes me.

I just finished reading this whole thread and I’m back from school now so these are my new, fresh, straight out of my mind: t h o u g h t s. I think heyden or sensai should be merked tbh. Sensai isn’t reminding me of carxival day 1 at all. Heyden I just think is scummy.

I think Tina, Vanessa, and Chick are town. I don’t trust tom at all :eyes:

@folby why the scumlean?

Tom/Panda potential pair noted.

@Panda I get you didn't like Chick's tone but we do need reads, it'd really help us understand where your thoughts lie :)

Tom/Panda potential pair noted.

@Panda I get you didn't like Chick's tone but we do need reads, it'd really help us understand where your thoughts lie :)

Gods help me if this goes in a direction I wasn’t intending hah.

Current feels Kat?

@Tom I presume you want us to move onto Evan? The floor's yours if you want to bring up some point.

I'm pretty torn on him because I think some reasons against him are justified while others are bogus, and beyond the points made I feel like I just haven't seen enough of him yet to go really solidly either way.

ninja feelsbad

atm not liking Tina, Panda, or Sensai (I have the reasons written out in that reads list Im workin on, should hopefully get it up before I go to bed), though Tina's more recent posts have been better imo.

For town, I had Chick (the aggressiveness is worrying, though, so may move her to null), Trundle, Jacob, and a soft lean on glow and dolby.

I was going through ISO to try to solidify a lot of my thoughts and figure out what the hell's going on, so these are subject to change as I ISO.

Wow, such a great argument! I'm sold!

The lynch is your choice, do or don?t it?ll be popcorn either way.

@Kat: Kind of? Right now Tina/Panda/Evan seem to be the top three choices we want from Dolby, Tina I want to see how she does past D1, Panda I already stated I?ve got theories, and well I think Evan would be the most useful out of the bunch as a pivot poin for information.

The lynch is your choice, do or don’t it’ll be popcorn either way.

@Kat: Kind of? Right now Tina/Panda/Evan seem to be the top three choices we want from Dolby, Tina I want to see how she does past D1, Panda I already stated I’ve got theories, and well I think Evan would be the most useful out of the bunch as a pivot poin for information.

Uhmm... okay then, but when would you mind telling us this ‘theory’?

Tbh, I've kinda let myself roll into a conspiracy, where Evan is heavily connected to Tina (frankly, I do still see a connection between the two), and Tina to Sensai, but with Tina admitting that she doesn't have confidence in her reads, it weakens my read a bit, because her read on Sensai (who I think she should have nulled, as she hadn't even answered the RQS) was made under pressure from me

I?m looking at Dolby's selections, not my actual wanted candidates. I mean, I don?t want Tina lynched today. But if it?s between her and Evan, Evan doesn?t even give us any information of his scum mates or anything related.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh lol 400th post ^^^
Anyways, I actually want Panda up for lynch today. Her lurky behaviour is annoying and she keeps dropping in and out.
Would like 3 people you want lynched today, independent of my reads. Because this high key feels like a policy

Also Evan, didn't mean to say that you had no reasoning for Cleb. I meant to say something like that there wasn't really any reasoning to lean him anything, especially since he gave neutral af answers to all of them

So... Chick Tina and Glaw are all scum reading me rn ? For playing exactly like I was last game as Town..interesting, maybe you guys are scared Dolby is gonna behead Tina ?

there is no way all three of them are scum. Two of them, possibibly

Also, scumlean on F11 was due to them being townleaned by some people that I didn't like, but I've forgotten who

:thinking: what's your thoughts on Toads, Tom?

Also unless I'm totally missing something, I don't think I saw you comment on Evan until recently, and that was only as a lynch proponent w/o bringing up any points. Why's Evan sus?

@ Dolby, I definitely want a Panda lynch, and I’m still doing my reads, but I’m gonna take a break since I feel extremely sick at the moment.

Hi Jacob what’s up

I'm flipping through pages looking for any scummy activity by panda. I feel like I should comment on whats happening but all I can say is she's being stubborn, not scummy...

I mean I guess that makes her great policy lol

The lynch is your choice, do or don’t it’ll be popcorn either way.

@Kat: Kind of? Right now Tina/Panda/Evan seem to be the top three choices we want from Dolby, Tina I want to see how she does past D1, Panda I already stated I’ve got theories, and well I think Evan would be the most useful out of the bunch as a pivot poin for information.

ok, seriously Tom. If you were king and right now was the final hour, who do you lynch?

Also yeah, did a comparison to Panda last game, and she was BARELY more contributive, and exempting the madness at EOD2 last game, really only talked when was called up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back