• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaw

Glaw

GLAW

probably on a scum team with Jacorb and Dooby
No Taods
But of all seriousness, where?s Doolby in here? He needs to come along and lynch Panda.
Reasons? Oh well;
1) She?s been lurking behind.
2) She makes posts of the worst content. In Caxnival when she was lurking, she at least shared her thoughts.
3) As soon as she makes a post, she exits the thread like there?s nothing happening.
4) When she comes back she refuses to reply to me, and says ?sorry not sorry haha?.
5) She ignores people when they?re trying to ask what her thoughts are.
6) You could easily tell that she?s watching the thread. She?s just ignoring our posts about her and commenting on completely different things that are unrelated to her, e.g. when Ryumia arrived she made a sudden appearance.

Actually let’s move away from Panda and refocus on an Evan lynch. ��

Why Evan? Feel like I don't really know where you sit on anyone this game. If I've missed a post where you've spoken about him please link.

No. You're welcome.

I was drinking water while reading this. Some very unladylike noises occurred. Blame my IRL death on Panda.

Actually let?s move away from Panda and refocus on an Evan lynch. ��

Why Evan? Feel like I don't really know where you sit on anyone this game. If I've missed a post where you've spoken about him please link.

No. You're welcome.

I was drinking water while reading this. Some very unladylike noises occurred. Blame my IRL death on Panda.

mfw you're working on a reads post and you're only through 3 after like an hour REEEEEEEE

Panda, why are you against making reads?

idk if I'm fully on-board with the lynch Evan train yet tbh. He's done sus things but not enough to lock in on him for sure at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch?

7) Sharply refuses to even write a reads list.
I guess if Panda wants to be lynched, then we should do as her command.

- - - Post Merge - - -

vBulletin is probably run by Panda.
But guys, I have a strrrrroooooonnnggg scum read on her. Even though I’ve stated 7 scummy points about her, why are you hesitant to set her up for lynch? As I mentioned before, in Caxnival she was lurky but she said things of content. She’s still lurky but her content is extremely lacking. Don’t know what’s wrong with her, but we need a lynch on her, please....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol wtf is this

hey it worked, glad it only took 10 posts to give us the next page

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh nevermind it's still broken

Why so hellbent on Panda being the one and no one else? While I agree she's hella sus, we still got quite a bit of time left, considering we only need Dolby's vote, and we should have as much discussion as we can pre lynch to try to get as much info from it as possible.

I told you vBulletin is run by Panda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why so hellbent on Panda being the one and no one else? While I agree she's hella sus, we still got quite a bit of time left, considering we only need Dolby's vote, and we should have as much discussion as we can pre lynch to try to get as much info from it as possible.

Yeah, I?m making a reads post. Give me some time, thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

vBulletin is probably run by Panda.
But guys, I have a strrrrroooooonnnggg scum read on her. Even though I’ve stated 7 scummy points about her, why are you hesitant to set her up for lynch? As I mentioned before, in Caxnival she was lurky but she said things of content. She’s still lurky but her content is extremely lacking. Don’t know what’s wrong with her, but we need a lynch on her, please....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol wtf is this

I see no reason to be so hasty. While I'm all for a Panda lynch, her reaction seems more real to me than Tina's reaction earlier. That being said, I can never read Panda properly. Regardless, we have time.

owo so reasonable

May or May not be taking this game to a new thread, given this one seems glitched to hell

mfw you're working on a reads post and you're only through 3 after like an hour REEEEEEEE

Panda, why are you against making reads?

idk if I'm fully on-board with the lynch Evan train yet tbh. He's done sus things but not enough to lock in on him for sure at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch?

im not against it Kat, im just not gonna go run and do it when Chick demands it of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back