• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bianca you said you have game breaking information. If its able to help us discover the last mafia member, then can you share it with us?

It was a joke. Her will was “Vanessa is still a liar. I am not mafia”

Regardless, I have 100% confidence scum is f11 or Jacob, and I’d like a Jacob lynch given your result

It was a joke. Her will was “Vanessa is still a liar. I am not mafia”

Regardless, I have 100% confidence scum is f11 or Jacob, and I’d like a Jacob lynch given your result

ffs bianca

Okay thats cool. You really want Jacob lynched?

ffs bianca

Okay thats cool. You really want Jacob lynched?

Honestly Jacob makes the most sense to me knowing that f11 Ret town, but I?d honestly wait for the others. Again, a lot of this is whether I believe if mafia has a framer. If it?s not Jacob/f11 I?ve been played far to much for this late in the game by somebody

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, scum Bianca makes no sense to me, multiple scum had her as their first lynch choice D1

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that so sound like a broken record on this lol

Honestly Jacob makes the most sense to me knowing that f11 Ret town, but I’d honestly wait for the others. Again, a lot of this is whether I believe if mafia has a framer. If it’s not Jacob/f11 I’ve been played far to much for this late in the game by somebody

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, scum Bianca makes no sense to me, multiple scum had her as their first lynch choice D1

Okay well if we don't come to an agreement tonight, I'll leave it till tomorrow before EoD

Honestly Jacob makes the most sense to me knowing that f11 Ret town, but I’d honestly wait for the others. Again, a lot of this is whether I believe if mafia has a framer. If it’s not Jacob/f11 I’ve been played far to much for this late in the game by somebody

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that so sound like a broken record on this lol

True, if I am mafia, I dont think I need my teammates to bus me , I am D1 lynchable as it is already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah, if there is framer, then f11 is our gal, if there is no framer, has to be Jacob..

Gosh I just dont want the last mafia to be the one that is townread the most

I like the idea of waiting till tomorrow. Mainly because I don't think I'm going to be able to contribute tonight. I've a lab report I forgot about due 5pm (GMT) tomorrow. I didn't think I could hate ovaries anymore than I already did. This lab has proved me wrong.

Can we just lynch Jacob then crys tomorrow if ever pls.
a) claim sounds fame af, made up by Kat I bet
b) easily a claim that won't get him killed, no maf wants to kill a used up blue
c) tae talked so much about goons, why would he if there's no maf goons? and like this is his first scum game so him slipping info like that is common
d) we have 3 lynches to get it right, possibly 4 if doctor saves again. We're waiting on nothing guys, let's just try and lynch scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sorta don't wanna wait a day if I'm gonna be honest, so impatient :)

I'm leaning more on f11. Need to read up.

We don't know how many mislynches we have. It's not just a numbers game it depends on what roles are left as well.

Also I want us to reconsider Mog.

- Karen implied important role
- mog contradicts this
- Kat would have easily made herself look town by going hard against a scum mate she thought was being MK'd

- mog contradicts this
- Kat would have easily made herself look town by going hard against a scum mate she thought was being MK'd

What's mog's scum meta like? Never played with mog before so I have no clue. Probably doesn't help she replaced Kermit late in the game.

- mog contradicts this

Nah, Kat scumread Kermit pretty consistently throughout the game, since the end of D1. Don’t have anything from Waffles and Tae on her though

I don?t know. I?ve not played with her either iirc.

Well for the purpose of the game if you lynch me first, at least it'll prove crys is mafia. We're still going to win (God forbid theres a curveball somewhere) so it's not like it matters.

This reads town to me. Acting in the best interests of the majority.

This was pretty much my take from D3 onwards. After my N2 monster post felt I?d given my best to the game and self-preservation was no longer top concern.

Waffles trying to steer us off a f11 Lynch is still my biggest concern. There was no reason to put herself out like that for someone she considered inactive. This post irks me too:

May I ask why you think theres scum in f11 or KermitTea we all don't have sufficient evidence is this gut feeling?

Also, let’s face it, y’all are looking far to much into Mog’s “but I don’t have an action to send”, she was going to say that regardless of what she is. Statements like that are highly unreliable, and that’s why I generally rely on meta and who people are pushing and how hard they are when trying to bluesnipe as scum

Nah, Kat scumread Kermit pretty consistently throughout the game, since the end of D1. Don’t have anything from Waffles and Tae on her though

I really need to research before I post sometimes. That’s reassured me though on mog.

Okay screw this report I’ll do it in my cardiovascular system lecture tomorrow. The professor is just going to talk more about how he broke eHarmomy anyway.

Also, pretty sure that she hasn’t posted today, so if you’re concerned about it, we can just let her be modkilled

I feel like she's probably forgotton tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we need to ISO both Jacob and f11. Seems like the best option right now.

also if neither of them flip scum and it turns out to be bianca or something ima flip

ISO’img them is what I have been doing. And the only things that really look bad on Jacob are a) lynching Tom (which many of us were for - myself included) and b) his role claim. Although maybe coward was designed In a way to be tied into the lovers role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back