Heyden
Jacob
Bianca
Sensai
Tae
F11

You?re forgetting Mog/Kermit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random thought off the top of my head, but I actually think I believe Sensai, f11 and Tae we’re both pretty anti-Sensai, to the point where I don’t consider Sensai/f11 to be a team possibility

Ya know, Tina and Panda being maf targets makes me think mafia is going for the townie sniping strategy, honestly 2 of the blues are pretty obvious right now not including myself, I'm shocked neither of them died.

Anyway, don't think I have time to ISO bc I have yet another yearly exam tomorrow, would rather just drop KP and lynch the safest bet Waffles. Also not sure what the criteria is for posting before being modkilled, haven't seen Tae in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Process of elimination rn says it's Waffles/Tae and Crys or Jacob, could be Sensai but reeeeeee.

Pretty sure scum team are noob af
Gonna throw Bianca Sensai Tae make sense scum team :lemon: sayonara going back fo class

I wasnt suprised either. What was more suprising is that I wasn't killed.
Who did you try inspecting may I ask?
also what were your other reports

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, are you sure you were roleblocked? maybe Ness forgot to send a PM

Who did you try inspecting may I ask?
also what were your other reports

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, are you sure you were roleblocked? maybe Ness forgot to send a PM

I was roleblocked, I got the PM about it.

Since youve probably figured out I'm the detective, N1 I investigated Tom who came back as town. N2 I investigated Waffle which came back as Mafia. I did want to investigate f11 N3 however I was roleblocked

I was roleblocked, I got the PM about it.

Since youve probably figured out I'm the detective, N1 I investigated Tom who came back as town. N2 I investigated Waffle which came back as Mafia. I did want to investigate f11 N3 however I was roleblocked
Aaaand it all makes sense now. Assuming Panda isn't doctor (considering her anxiousness of dying she would've protected herself if doc tbh), we should be able to squeeze 1 more inspection out of you which is good cos maf can't roleblock twice in a row usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back